Lt. Commander
# 41
07-27-2011, 11:29 AM
If you ask me those who had the patience to stick with STO through the early years should get some kind of special reward. Like an exclusive ship or one off charactor type or something. It should be something rare, unique and exclusive that isn't given out to all and sundry later on (like the lifetime pre-order bonus is now really common instead of very rare and exclusive).

Yeah, yeah I know, that wont bring in new subs. But for those that supported STO through the early development deserve something special.
Lt. Commander
# 42
07-27-2011, 11:46 AM
Quarters on DS9
Lt. Commander
# 43
07-27-2011, 12:47 PM
For 600 or some soon upcoming reward I want to ability to create VA level toons.
Lt. Commander
# 44
07-27-2011, 03:01 PM
I'll post this again. Continuum tribble - tribble that polymorphs you when you pet it!

though i'm going to admit, if they actually do make that tribble, it would be too cool not to let everyone have it as some type of mission reward. How about a personal holo-emitter to change the way your character looks like they had in the remastered doomsday mission!
Lt. Commander
# 45
07-27-2011, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
On the contrary, having rewards for time of service entices people to keep coughing up money. Hardly entitlement since we are not getting anything for free (lifers are, maybe).
Lifers did not get anything for free... we chose to pay a large sum of money upfront because we hoped and believed that Cryptic and STO would ultimately meet our expectations and would do justice to Star Trek. I must say that so far... I think Cryptic is doing a fantastic job of keeping us informed, and striving to continually produce an improved game. But, I think to assume that Lifers get something for free ... I would disagree with you there.
Lt. Commander
# 46
07-27-2011, 03:57 PM
600 days? uhmmm tough one...

-Title
-Combat Pet - Self destructing Horta (Horta gets within 1m of its target then blows up)
-1 free Uniform,Ship or Bo slot
-A Eng Breen Officer - pwetty please
Lt. Commander
# 47
07-27-2011, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailman653 View Post
My own apartment on Earth or Kronos.

My own quarters on ESD or DS9.

The Legend title.
I'd really like an Expendable title or Red Shirt title. I'd pay C-Store points for it.
Lt. Commander
# 48
07-27-2011, 04:13 PM
Living Legend title
unique ship skin... aztec pattern if possible!!!!!
Gift of Q: Immortality (a 1 time buff that gives us god mode for 5 minutes in PvE ( You won't get it again, so use it wisely!)
Lt. Commander
# 49
07-28-2011, 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timelord_Victorious
Living Legend title
unique ship skin... aztec pattern if possible!!!!!
Gift of Q: Immortality (a 1 time buff that gives us god mode for 5 minutes in PvE ( You won't get it again, so use it wisely!)
Actually, a Gift of Q power sounds like a random buff. Might be as simple as providing some minor buff for a few minutes to having a security squad appear out of nowhere to having the room filled with tribbles. There always should be a joke buff since its Q.
Lt. Commander
# 50
07-28-2011, 09:58 PM
I want the same thing I've always wanted....
Whatever they are giving me ....
I'm not playing the game for the rewards, althought they are nice, I'm playing it because I like it and I like the people I've met playing it. I got a lifetime subscription as a gift from my sister about 2 or 3 weeks before the game went to open beta (I think, I may be wrong I just know that I've been playing and testing since closed Beta) and I've played a little bit almost everyday since then. But if you ask me what would be a nice reward, I think 400 Star Trek C-Store points (Like what Champions lifers get each month) to use however we like in the STO C-store. But I will be happy with anything they give me, or even if they decided to halt the rewards.

I would just like to see some of the bugs that we have had for a while go away, and if the 600 day reward is taking time away from that, I would rather have nothing and have the bugs fixed.....

This is Just my 2....... Your opinion may differ, and that is fine....

Tommy