Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Aener & Caitian BOs Today?
06-16-2011, 08:57 AM
Hi,

I have noticed the BO Requistions Store has been set up with the Caitian and Aener BOs listed, so when will the C-Store be updated to purchase them?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
06-16-2011, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strorus
Hi,

I have noticed the BO Requistions Store has been set up with the Caitian and Aener BOs listed, so when will the C-Store be updated to purchase them?
In the next hour or so typically. That is assuming they go live today anyway.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
06-16-2011, 09:47 AM
we had a patch today so its looking good. if they stick to form they should be on very soon.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
06-16-2011, 10:06 AM
they are in the store now.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
06-16-2011, 10:18 AM
Wait, can we buy them in-game?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
06-16-2011, 10:27 AM
Yeah, but I'm skeptical of what's said in the C-store. If you do anything but add them to your roster, you won't get another from the C-store?

Wish the wording was done better.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
06-16-2011, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
Yeah, but I'm skeptical of what's said in the C-store. If you do anything but add them to your roster, you won't get another from the C-store?

Wish the wording was done better.

What it means is that the 100cp gets you one bridge officer...if you dismiss them, or trade them away then you will not get another one from the c-store without spending another 100cp. You can also have more than one of these bridge officers though unlike the borg and holographic c-store officers.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
06-16-2011, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by forresto View Post
Wait, can we buy them in-game?
only though the doff system when its live, so if you want one for free, then wait.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
06-16-2011, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaran
What it means is that the 100cp gets you one bridge officer...if you dismiss them, or trade them away then you will not get another one from the c-store without spending another 100cp. You can also have more than one of these bridge officers though unlike the borg and holographic c-store officers.
So basically 100cp per the rare Aenar and Catian BOs. And it's not account wide, right?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
06-16-2011, 11:02 AM
Unless you want to buy 1 from the Exchange. Prices are running between 1.5 million credits and up.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:16 PM.