Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
Just wondering if anyone knows how to get the Caitian and Aenear Bridge Officers? It's available from the officer requisition vendor, sort of, under the tab 'c-store officers' but to get it we need an 'officer requisition form'. Where to get this form?? C-store doesn't seem to have anything that mentions these officers. Anyone can help? Devs?

And does anyone know when the duty officer system is coming out?
And if the devs are reading, well done on the shuttle interior. Awesome.

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-16-2011, 09:02 AM
130pm EST is usually when new things come on the C-Store so it will probably show up then.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-16-2011, 11:31 AM
It has been mentioned by the devs that the Caitian and Aenar BOffs (or their requisition forms, rather) will be some of the rewards from Duty Officer Assignments.

However, if you can't wait to earn them in-game, you can also get these requisition forms in the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-16-2011, 11:48 AM
I like to know if these Caitian and Aenar BOs going to be one per character or account wide?
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-16-2011, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
I like to know if these Caitian and Aenar BOs going to be one per character or account wide?
If they follow the same pattern as the other C-Store BO's, it should be account-wide. I'd consider it if it is account-wide.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-16-2011, 11:54 AM
Hope so, wanted to find out prior to "investing", I got a few old BOs I wanted to replace.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-16-2011, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegeek View Post
If they follow the same pattern as the other C-Store BO's, it should be account-wide. I'd consider it if it is account-wide.
It's cheaper and per BO. Unlike the account wide ones, you can have multiples.

Personally, I think a lot of the account-wide stuff should have been primarily offered in-game.

C-Store should be a place for ala carte repeatable services, IMHO, because Cryptic has to devote cash and development resources into maintaining regular C-Store offerings, twice or three times a month, and I think one time sales have forced them to devote too much time and capital into the C-Store whereas repeatable sales could allow them to focus more of their development hours on the core game, since old items would continue to generate revenue longer if they aren't one time sales.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-16-2011, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegeek View Post
they have not.

these are individually bought for 100 points as a token.

you can then exchange that token for one and you get to choose male/female then tac/sci/eng.

you can buy multiple toons per character to fill out your entire crew if you so wish.

if you only plan to buy one or two, the price and option of gender/career is better. if you have like 10 characters and you want each character to have one then its not.

you can wait and get them off the doff system when its live, but that may take some grinding.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-16-2011, 12:00 PM
I will take one Aenar gurl and one Aenar boy for my Aenar main science gurl Jhamel, good thing!
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-16-2011, 12:04 PM
The Aenar and Caitian officers are (or were, but more on that later) a one time deal for 100 CP each. You pay the 100 CP for the Form, then go to the Bridge Officer NPC on ESD to claim which one you want (each species has 2 (male and female) of each career (Eng, Sci, Tac), for a total of 12 'different' officers total). Once you've claimed the officer with the C-Store-purchased form, you can sell it, use it to train other officers, trade it, or assign it to your crew. If you want a second Aenar or Caitian, you have to buy a second form.

So, it's 1 officer for 100 CP, basically. (I see Captain_Revo has beaten me to it, lol!)

That said, I was just in-game a few minutes ago, and they seem to have removed them from the C-Store. I bought one of each, and, while I was changing my Aenar's outfit, apparently the officers were removed from the C-Store for some reason. I'm sure there's a good explanation, and I hope they get put back in soon for those who haven't gotten theirs yet.