Lt. Commander
As the topic says, Subspace Radio wants to help your Federation Fleet expand to be able to fight off the Borg, the Klingons, the Romulans, the Devidians.. we got a lot of enemies come to think of it ya know that?

Anyways, how we can help is quite simple really. We will play a little sweeper for you on our radio station, and it doesn't require much from you at all!

All you have to do is send an e-mail to marketing@subspace-radio.net with the following information
  • Who you are in game (this kind of helps hehe)
  • The fleet website link
  • Little bit of information about your fleet. (What is it about is it a casual or PR fleet etc)

After that, our creative geniuses (ie hamsters) will get to work on creating either a funny, serious or RP sweeper that will be played. After they're done, we send it to you for approval and if you're happy then we're happy and it goes on air!

But that's not all!

If you got an event coming up we want to help spread the word! We can post it on all our social medias as well as announcing it on air to help promote it!

You're probably asking at this point what's the catch?

Nothing! This doesn't cost anything at all! Really!

So e-mail marketing@subspace-radio.net today and lets get your fleet out there!

Offer only open to Federation Fleets (unless you read the Klingon version of this post)
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-02-2011, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Askray View Post
As the topic says, Subspace Radio wants to help your Federation Fleet expand to be able to fight off the Borg, the Klingons, the Romulans, the Devidians.. we got a lot of enemies come to think of it ya know that?

Anyways, how we can help is quite simple really. We will play a little sweeper for you on our radio station, and it doesn't require much from you at all!

All you have to do is send an e-mail to marketing@subspace-radio.net with the following information
  • Who you are in game (this kind of helps hehe)
  • The fleet website link
  • Little bit of information about your fleet. (What is it about is it a casual or PR fleet etc)

After that, our creative geniuses (ie hamsters) will get to work on creating either a funny, serious or RP sweeper that will be played. After they're done, we send it to you for approval and if you're happy then we're happy and it goes on air!

But that's not all!

If you got an event coming up we want to help spread the word! We can post it on all our social medias as well as announcing it on air to help promote it!

You're probably asking at this point what's the catch?

Nothing! This doesn't cost anything at all! Really!

So e-mail marketing@subspace-radio.net today and lets get your fleet out there!

Offer only open to Federation Fleets (unless you read the Klingon version of this post)
hello, ive tried the mail link, but i cant get it to work?

im very intrested in getting the fleet mentioned, as we are running a few fleet compitions at the mo, and this couldnt be better timed!
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-05-2011, 05:34 PM
If you are using outlook, thuderbird etc it should work.

However if you use web based mail through a browser it often doesnt work. Just copy and paste the address into the TO field of your choosen email program/website.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-07-2011, 11:59 AM
hmmmm still no joy, everytime i copy and pasta or try to follow the link it says 'not installed properly??????

its never done that before.

how's about i post the fleet info on here can it be used from this thread?

thanks for your help.

terrahawx
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-16-2011, 06:23 PM
Email sent, hope you can help.

Sky Marshal Nomi.

Canary Corps
Lt. Commander
# 6 Email sent
09-27-2011, 04:09 PM
I sent an email to your marketing team. I eagerly await your incredible, creative, creation for the advertisement
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-07-2011, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron_The_Strategizer
I sent an email to your marketing team. I eagerly await your incredible, creative, creation for the advertisement
Heh, they're definitely amusing

Thanks SSR guys for putting something together for the BSC fleet, we much appreciate it! Nice work guys.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-03-2012, 11:07 PM
I tried to send an email an I got a permanent failure.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-04-2012, 06:19 PM
You can also try marketing@gamingradio.net and also jahner@gamingradio.net

If all else fails shoot me an ingame email @GraveFatal1ty
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-04-2012, 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraveFatal1ty
You can also try marketing@gamingradio.net and also jahner@gamingradio.net

If all else fails shoot me an ingame email @GraveFatal1ty