Lt. Commander
# 11
06-16-2011, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith_Shadow
Does buying them unlock the Doff system early? Or how is that working? I'm still kind of on the side of Not paying twice for a species, so i'd rather get a good look before i consider it.
They are offered individually.

You could buy one Caitian BO. You could buy 20 if you have the slots for them. You could buy one and unlock one through the DO system.

There is no account-wide unlock either way.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-16-2011, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno
Yep. There was an issue where Klingon players could purchase the item, but, of course, couldn't do anything with it since the boffs are fed only.

In order to make sure no one inadvertently purchased the items we took them down while we make the fix.

I apologize for the inconvenience.
Aww that's too bad. Too bad the KDF players couldn't use them, that would have almost been fair.
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-16-2011, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Yep. There was an issue where Klingon players could purchase the item, but, of course, couldn't do anything with it since the boffs are fed only.

In order to make sure no one inadvertently purchased the items we took them down while we make the fix.

An ETA of when the boffs will be up on the C-Store again? Much thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-16-2011, 02:12 PM
Quote:

Ahh thanks for the response I understand.
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-17-2011, 04:39 AM
Quote:

(*Captain Kirk voice*) "Excuse me. Um ... excuse me. What do Klingons need with a Caitian?"
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-17-2011, 04:50 AM
I spent my Atari points, I had an Aenar on my crew and then she turne dinto a human male but my atari points havent been returned to me

Will I be getting them back or have I wasted 200 points?
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-17-2011, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand_Altair
(*Captain Kirk voice*) "Excuse me. Um ... excuse me. What do Klingons need with a Caitian?"
Actually, there has been talk of giving Klingons a Kzinti-like race. (Since Kzinti are copyrighted and can't be used -- that one episode where they appeared in TAS probably cost some extra money) I think they'd fit fine with the Klingons, particularly since they have pretty aggressive abiltiies.

OTOH, since there is no mechanism currently in place to claim them on the Klingon side, and that would have to be added, I can understand them being withdrawn for the moment.
Lt. Commander
# 18
06-17-2011, 03:27 PM
(*is saddened that the rephrasing of Kirk's famous line, "What does God need with a starship?", seems to have flown over the heads of all the other forumites at Warp 14 speed*)

Blayyde: The Caitians would have to be flagged with the KDF icon in order to be purchased by the Klingos. Cait is a Federation member, y'know. Until they are otherwise flagged, only the decent folk of the Federation may have Kitty Krew. The ebil empire has to go with. After all, privation is a virtue to the stoic Klingos.

More Mew-Mew *and* Pew-Pew! :p

RAWR!
Lt. Commander
# 19
06-17-2011, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand_Altair
(*is saddened that the rephrasing of Kirk's famous line, "What does God need with a starship?", seems to have flown over the heads of all the other forumites at Warp 14 speed*)

Blayyde: The Caitians would have to be flagged with the KDF icon in order to be purchased by the Klingos. Cait is a Federation member, y'know. Until they are otherwise flagged, only the decent folk of the Federation may have Kitty Krew. The ebil empire has to go with. After all, privation is a virtue to the stoic Klingos.

More Mew-Mew *and* Pew-Pew! :p

RAWR!
rephrasing? the only similarity is 'need with a' how did you think anyone would know what you were doing
Lt. Commander
# 20
06-17-2011, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tryulis View Post
I spent my Atari points, I had an Aenar on my crew and then she turne dinto a human male but my atari points havent been returned to me

Will I be getting them back or have I wasted 200 points?
wow thats wierd