Lt. Commander
Ok so tonight me and a team of friends tried infected we have all ran it before but not like this.

first space part was fine

but then we got to the gate we beat one group and then the next then we noticed that 2 small trancevers had gone.,

Now we thought it must be a graphical glitch as none of us took them down the we got the loot and we only got blue (strange).

Bottom line is since i patched season 4 on tribble holodeck ground combat is not working quite write it feels like its trying to be the new but its not reaching it

Could some sneaky code have made its way onto my ship or could it be the 3 new kitty kittys i got today
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-19-2011, 04:14 AM
Infected isnt bugged.....
Only Rebecca
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-26-2011, 11:12 PM
Are you sure no one was running FAW at the transwarp gate to kill the ship mobs? FAW will target and get the transceivers killed everytime whether you mean to or not. I've missed out on the good loot of that part more than once over someones careless use of FAW on that part.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-26-2011, 11:42 PM
This one is almost too funny to answer. But...

In your post you where suggesting that you had problems in the second half of the space battle about the transmitters being gone, but your conclusion to the possible problem is that after updating tribble with season 4 your "ground combat" has been jacked. Umm, thought you had problems in space?!?!

Now, I have encountered a space battle glitch where the transwarp gate stays open spawning in a hell of a lot of Borg. But that's been a long time since I've seen that.