Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y95Y0_UqLd8

THIS WOULD BE A HOT SELLER ON THE CSTORE RECORD PROFITS FROM IT GUARENTEED

CAN U IMAinge how good your fed klingon or borg would look in it ?
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-16-2011, 03:50 PM
The skant....again, that thing is like Khan trying to kill Kirk. It gets brought up and brought up, and just doesn't lay down and die.
Lt. Commander
# 3 lol
06-16-2011, 03:56 PM
i didnt know it was so known i just watched ep 1 other day and i noticed it plus u guys talking what we will get for 600 day rewards thought maybe hey that plus the cape u be styling.i actually searched dress on youtube to find if anyone posted but didnt to search skirt only searched dress
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-16-2011, 04:31 PM
I dont think I'll ever be able to recover from that.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-16-2011, 04:34 PM
I'm pretty sure that was put in by a feminazi (male or female) as an FU to all the people asking for TOS style skirts, they did...they just put them on the men.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-16-2011, 04:35 PM
No, that skirt was put in to show that genders are equal in the future. It didn't stick so they just went with everybody wearing jumpsuits.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-16-2011, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morglon
No, that skirt was put in to show that genders are equal in the future. It didn't stick so they just went with everybody wearing jumpsuits.
No that's the party line they tossed out to deal with the backlash.

If that were the truth...dontcha think we might have seen at least one woman in one?
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-16-2011, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conundrum-NSA
No that's the party line they tossed out to deal with the backlash.

If that were the truth...dontcha think we might have seen at least one woman in one?
We did, repeatedly. Troi wore it on occasion, and I remember it turning up often int he background. Most people just didn't notice because their brains didn't go "Wait what?"

Also, I support this, and you should check out my Men In Skirts for all the reasons we should have it, and why all the reasons that are going to be listed are rather pitiful. (Warning, it's a long thread.)
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-16-2011, 05:02 PM
I don't believe they dropped it because of any backlash but more because that wasn't as much of an issue and they wanted to tackle other things more than make a point on that one. Also I can see male actors refusing to wear skirts.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-16-2011, 07:00 PM
You guys act like you've never heard of kilts... or togas... or any other type of non-trouser clothing designed for men... Besides, Scotty beat 'em to it when he wore his kilt in "Journey to Babel"