Lt. Commander
Hi Everyone!!

I'm putting this out there for your 100% honest opinion on my first ST:O mission using Foundry. I'd really like a little exposure and any compliments and/or constructive suggestions any of you may have.

As players in the ST:O community I want to hear what you'd like to see more of or less of in a player designed mission.
Any encounters too easy/hard? Let me know
Too much dialog / not enough or is it too crude?
LET ME KNOW!

This is a second draft. I've given it a once over since season 4 was launched so there shouldn't be any problems there. Also, I've added a bit more story to the first map... as well as a few more objectives so you spend more time there before jumping to the next scenario.

Thanks in advance!!

Mission Name: No Rest for the Righteous
Faction/Level: Starfleet (lvl 41+)
Story Driven Mission with mostly Space Combat, a little Ground Combat, and a puzzle or two.

Author: Jakyre

ENJOY!
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-08-2011, 07:01 AM
For those of you know like to know a bit about the story...

While on your way to the pleasure planet Risa for some well deserved R&R... things go horribly wrong! You suddenly find yourself lost in an unknown planetary system, witnessing events that can't possibly be happening. You will be faced with many choices, each choice determines how others will react to your presence (the flow of the dialog). All the while you're trying to solve the riddle of how you got here and, ultimately, find a way home.

I don't like to give TOO much away