Lt. Commander
# 11
06-17-2011, 05:21 AM
[quote=Jermbot;3596731
Opening all territory to both factions regardless of grouping. Without the addition of solid in-game system defenses I don't see how this can work. A Klingon should not be able to go do a fly by of Earth without running a serious risk or at least facing some serious suspicion Even if they do create 'peace' between the factions, that doesn't mean Starfleet or the KDF would be amenable to a large military force joy riding through the hearts of their respective empires.[/QUOTE]

Oh, the feds are already plenty suspicious
http://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/...1-08-51-10.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-17-2011, 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
Oh, the feds are already plenty suspicious
http://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/...1-08-51-10.jpg
Woah, was that taken on Tribble or something? Or do I just not know of some clever trick to sneak into Fed space?
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-17-2011, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermbot View Post
Woah, was that taken on Tribble or something? Or do I just not know of some clever trick to sneak into Fed space?
Holodeck, Gm's have mistakenly moved me to Siris sector numerous times, i just grab screenies at SOL & kill tourists(NPC's) at Risa on my way home (it's OK Carebears, the ones I kill respawn)
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-17-2011, 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermbot View Post
Perhaps you can find some of the names you see around Qonos there and get a good grasp of this pulse you are seeking?
That's probably the best advice one can give. You will have a much better finding out what KDF players want by approaching them in-game. They're not really on the forums. For whatever reason.
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-17-2011, 05:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
That's probably the best advice one can give. You will have a much better finding out what KDF players want by approaching them in-game. They're not really on the forums. For whatever reason.
you must not read the PVP forums
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-17-2011, 05:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
you must not read the PVP forums
Not in ages.
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-17-2011, 06:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
Not in ages.
you ought to check em out, by far the best humor on these forums
EDIT~ awesome sig BTW superchum
Lt. Commander
# 18
06-17-2011, 06:09 AM
I dont think klingons players want a merging of the factions and i dont think its something that ever going to happen.

perhaps if they had realised klingons were not going to get fleshed out sooner and had done some kind or merge before the game launched and kept the fed klingon alliance going then fine, but its been a year and a half now. no ones merging anything.
Lt. Commander
# 19
06-17-2011, 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroIce
Merge the factions?!?! The very idea of it is preposterous - NO WAY!

A temporary truce for STFs is ok I guess. I'm not totally thrilled with the idea to be honest, I'd rather see our faction get the attention and output from Cryptic that it deserves making the KDF more attractive to new players, win back previous subscribers, and grow on it's own without having to rely on filler teammates from the blue pill crowd.
I'm hoping this will actually lead to more people wanting to play KDF, after seeing how much *** Klingons kick in STFs.
Lt. Commander
# 20
06-17-2011, 07:38 AM
I have to agree that merging or allying the factions defeats the purpose of having 2 factions in the first place. Your basically just playing the same thing with a different skin. That said, cast your vote in this poll:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=220065