Lt. Commander
# 11
07-16-2011, 07:59 PM
Do you have no one to share your honour with? Does no one wish to partake in a barrel of bloodwine after glorious battle? Are you a warrior in the same timezone as Australia, New Zealand and Asia?

Our honoured warriors patrol and protect all of Empire space and that's while we are not killing Federation p'tak in this glorious war. Some Federation fleets (and unfortunately some Klingon as well) pretend to be hard, but we say to them all “Harden up Princess!!!”. We take this phrase and make it honourable again. Indeed there is only one fleet who can match us and it is a shame that it is a Federation fleet called Ausmonauts. It is an honour to kill them in battle.

While we relish in battle we also know how to celebrate our victories. The best Klingon warriors are the warriors who celebrate the most and indeed you will find no greater parties in the galaxy. When you cannot attend the celebration in person you can attend using the long range communications service called ventrilo. But celebrate alone if you so wish.

If you wish to join us in battle you may fill out a small request which can be found here athttp://www.ausmonauts.com.

And while we appreciate your willingness to serve the empire no children please, 18 is the minimum age of a warrior.

Consgliere Tuppers of Ausmonauts
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-17-2011, 05:28 PM
Yet another awesome weekend! We ran through all three STF's and while infected and the cure proved to be more challenging than usual, still we overcame them without issue

The house Punched Through the Federation Blockade in a 15 man private fleet action, was really great to have so many wingmen on side!

There is going to be a fleet promotion video going to be made tonight (7.30pm AEST) and its not too late to get in!

will be EPIC
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-18-2011, 08:59 AM
good fun @ our fleet meet this evening fellas. i'm sure shinji will have a lot of good footage from the evening.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-20-2011, 07:50 AM
Well Our Klingon fleet has seen a boost in Numbers lately.
Some very good C&H against the feds. A couple more STF's out of the way as well.

If you have the blood of a warrior and play in the +7 to +12 GMT. Our house is the place to be.

Quapla
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-29-2011, 04:45 PM
Do you have no one to share your honour with? Does no one wish to partake in a barrel of bloodwine after glorious battle? Are you a warrior in the same timezone as Australia, New Zealand and Asia?

Our honoured warriors patrol and protect all of Empire space and that's while we are not killing Federation p'tak in this glorious war. Some Federation fleets (and unfortunately some Klingon as well) pretend to be hard, but we say to them all “Harden up Princess!!!”. We take this phrase and make it honourable again. Indeed there is only one fleet who can match us and it is a shame that it is a Federation fleet called Ausmonauts. It is an honour to kill them in battle.

While we relish in battle we also know how to celebrate our victories. The best Klingon warriors are the warriors who celebrate the most and indeed you will find no greater parties in the galaxy. When you cannot attend the celebration in person you can attend using the long range communications service called ventrilo. But celebrate alone if you so wish.

If you wish to join us in battle you may fill out a small request which can be found here athttp://www.ausmonauts.com.

And while we appreciate your willingness to serve the empire no children please, 18 is the minimum age of a warrior.

Consgliere Tuppers of the Ausmonauts
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-16-2011, 07:26 PM
Get your pvp on, come join us here @ House of Bast"Erds and blow those feddies up :p
Lt. Commander
# 17
09-16-2011, 03:23 AM
Qapla' laides, Qapla'
Lt. Commander
# 18
09-25-2011, 06:04 AM
Well I was out hunting Targ in my UTE of Prey the other day. An esky of blood wine in one hand and a Bat'leth in the other. I came up with the brilliant idea of modifying my Bat'leth, so when I throw it. It comes back to me .

I was glad to get back my shed and punch on with my Klingon sheila after some heart of Targ on the Barbee.
Lt. Commander
# 19
09-27-2011, 01:58 AM
So after you modified your bat'leth how did you go catching it?

I did as you said and I lost my pinky finger... AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Lt. Commander
# 20
09-27-2011, 02:38 PM
You want an active fleet who are online in THIS game and willing to do missions when you are, without those annoying disconnections when you're in the middle of battle and the going gets tough?

Join the House of Bast'Erds, and check out our Federation side, The Ausmonauts http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=219306

I think we had 2 STF's going at the same time last night on the Klingon side and a PvP group. I know all up we had 4 STF runs.

Nice work peoples.