Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
Hello,

I am crazy about this new holographic BO we can get through the refer a friend program. From my understanding, in order to redeem that special promotion BO, I have to wait for a month, until the account is "subscribed."

Would I be able to obtain the BO right after I use the prepaid game card to "subscribe" the accounts? If anyone has experience with this, please kindly let me know!

Thank you,
Malebolge
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-22-2010, 10:10 PM
Bump, I'd like to know the answer as well.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-23-2010, 01:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenixSS View Post
They work =)
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-23-2010, 01:53 AM
I wonder if a 10 day guest pass would also count as a subscription? I'm guessing it doesn't, but doesn't hurt to ask right?
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-23-2010, 04:13 AM
They have to buy the game...
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-23-2010, 12:35 PM
to quote the Atari Support Document...
Quote:
When your first recruit upgrades her/his account to a full retail copy, subscribes and has paid for at least one month of Star Trek Online you will also receive the following:

“Recruiter” Title

All characters on your account will be able to access this title via the in-game C-Store. All characters on your account will be able to claim this title via the in-game C-Store. For more information on how to set your newly acquired in-game title, please click here. To navigate away from this page and view specific information on how to access the C-Store, click here.

Photonic Bridge Officer

This unique Science Bridge Officer will be available via Bridge Officer Candidate UI and may be used by both the Federation and Klingon characters that are on your account. If you choose to, you may use it to “Train Up” your preexisting Bridge Officers.

To access the Bridge Officer Candidates:

1. Open your ‘Character Overview’ window, the default shortcut key for this window is usually “u”.
2. Click on the ‘Assignments’ tab at the top.
3. A list of available Bridge Officer Candidates will be displayed along the right hand side of this window.

400 Cryptic Points

Once your first recruit upgrades her/his account to a full retail version, subscribes and has paid for at least one month of Star Trek Online, your account will be credited with 400 Cryptic Points. These points may be used towards purchasing items that are available in the C-Store.

For every additional recruit who upgrades his/her account to a full retail version, subscribes and has paid for at least one month of Star Trek Online, you will receive an additional 400 Cryptic Points.
Support | Atari Video Games:
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-24-2010, 02:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenixSS View Post
I suggest you don't participate in the refer a friend program if you are only interested in getting these special items.

Most likely, these items including the ship will be available for mere fraction of the original "costs."

Just wait for couple of months and they will be available via C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-24-2010, 07:13 AM
However, if you look at it as just a nice bonus for doing what you going to do anyway then go for it. I have been pushing STO to everyone I know, not for any bonuses but because I want STO to be successful.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-29-2010, 12:30 PM
Can You Give Me That 10 Day Guset Pass Or Buddy Key Or Somthing That I Can Play In My Contury I Canod Buy The Game
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-29-2010, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monopolist
Would I be able to obtain the BO right after I use the prepaid game card to "subscribe" the accounts? If anyone has experience with this, please kindly let me know!
using a gamecard grants an IMMEDIATE "Billed" status.