Lt. Commander
Attention Captains,

On Friday, June 17th from 11:30 AM PDT to 12:30 PM PDT (6:30 PM to 7:30 PM UTC) we will be performing maintenance on the Cryptic Account system. During this time, you will not be able to create or manage Cryptic accounts. Players will not be able to log into the game; however, players already in the game should not be affected. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you,
The Star Trek Online Team

---

The server is now back up. Thanks for your patience!
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-17-2011, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selaphiel
Attention Captains,

On Friday, June 17th from 11:30 AM PDT to 12:30 PM PDT (6:30 PM to 7:30 PM UTC) we will be performing maintenance on the Cryptic Account system. During this time, you will not be able to create or manage Cryptic accounts. Players will not be able to log into the game; however, players already in the game should not be affected. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you,
Well considering that as soon as this maintenance started it kicked me out of the game and I can't log back in now, I think that this is far from true that it doesnt' affect those currently in game. And I was just beaming down to the starbase in infected and my whole team got booted from the server, brillant.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-17-2011, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklehop View Post
Well considering that as soon as this maintenance started it kicked me out of the game and I can't log back in now, I think that this is far from true that it doesnt' affect those currently in game. And I was just beaming down to the starbase in infected and my whole team got booted from the server, brillant.
Some times it will but I had had plenty of times where I was not kicked out one this maintinance, sucks though cause I want in to play some before I go to work
Lt. Commander
# 4 Admiral Sonja
06-17-2011, 11:51 AM
I completely understand how you feel. The game kicked me out and couldn't log back in for about 1 hour and then I get in, I get kicked out again and can't log back in. LOL
Lt. Commander
# 5 There was no warning?
06-17-2011, 11:52 AM
Did I miss the usual popup. I was in the Foundry and never received any warning - arrrrrrh! Also, on a Friday evening?
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-17-2011, 11:58 AM
Friday evening in Europe.

That's what I call BAD TIMING!
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-17-2011, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selaphiel
Attention Captains,

Thank you,
Would be nice if we got in game warning. Log out switch character to find I am not able to log back. Another reason that it stupid that we have to log out and back in to switch characters.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-17-2011, 12:01 PM
Payed for the game last night, took ages to download so thought i would play for the first time tonight, yay can't login, not a good new player experience
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-17-2011, 12:04 PM
Wow this sucks.

i would just like to compliment the team for having excellant timing and communication and for the amazing job of kicking most of the server whilst saying you can stay online and play

Good job
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-17-2011, 12:08 PM
Account Server still down and its 8pm UTC now....

Come on Cryptic, update the launcher or the Forum with the latest ETA please?
Closed Thread