Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
We've seen this phrase multiple times, including the latest Engineering Report, and it leaves an awful lot up to interpretation.

It could mean redoing what content is available for KDF players at what levels, but with no new content.

It could mean redoing all of the current KDF content, making it give more XP so as to make it sufficient for KDF progression without grinding.

It could mean new content designed to fill the gaps in KDF content progression (Storyline PvE missions).

It could mean swapping around all the current KDF content to lower levels, making it easily possible to progress a KDF character up to a certain point, and then leaving a dearth at the higher levels. Or, it could mean the opposite, making all the lower levels a barren wasteland but throwing it all into the higher levels.

DEVS, Y U NO STATE INTENTIONS CLEARLY?
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-17-2011, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katic View Post
We've seen this phrase multiple times, including the latest Engineering Report, and it leaves an awful lot up to interpretation.

It could mean redoing what content is available for KDF players at what levels, but with no new content.

It could mean redoing all of the current KDF content, making it give more XP so as to make it sufficient for KDF progression without grinding.

It could mean new content designed to fill the gaps in KDF content progression (Storyline PvE missions).

It could mean swapping around all the current KDF content to lower levels, making it easily possible to progress a KDF character up to a certain point, and then leaving a dearth at the higher levels. Or, it could mean the opposite, making all the lower levels a barren wasteland but throwing it all into the higher levels.

I believe it's option 1 - reshuffle existing content with no new content. They are adding new patrol missions, however, and opening most of the remaining sectors. It would be nice if we got some KDF-equivalent of the Exploration missions the Feds have to go along with those newly opened sector blocks.

Z
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-17-2011, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zordar View Post
I believe it's option 1 - reshuffle existing content with no new content. They are adding new patrol missions, however, and opening most of the remaining sectors. It would be nice if we got some KDF-equivalent of the Exploration missions the Feds have to go along with those newly opened sector blocks.

Z
I'm really hoping for option 3, new Storyline PvE missions designed to fill the gaps in KDF content progression, but I'm not optimistic.

Also, quick question, why do you put that bold "Z" at the end of every single post you make when we can clearly see your forum name, avatar, and sigs are freely available for all?
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-17-2011, 02:50 PM
Quote:
I'm really hoping for option 3, new Storyline PvE missions designed to fill the gaps in KDF content progression, but I'm not optimistic.
yeah neither am i
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-17-2011, 02:57 PM
Quote:

Probably means "Moving any mission available at grade 10 to grade 2 of the same rank so you can get some actual use out of the mission reward."
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-17-2011, 03:33 PM
Quote:

Ideally, option 3 would be the way to go. Realistically, I see option 4 being the truth.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-17-2011, 04:47 PM
It sounds more like: take the 8 missions KDF has and shuffle them over the level scale. I dunno if there is any guaranty of any new content aside from "retelling" Federation missions with a Klingon perspective.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-17-2011, 05:02 PM
I was kind of hoping they meant they'd scale with you like Feature episode missions or Bringing Down the House, which was recently reworked to scale to your level.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-17-2011, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Also, quick question, why do you put that bold "Z" at the end of every single post you make when we can clearly see your forum name, avatar, and sigs are freely available for all?
It's a sign off.

Zordar, signing off. See, I told you.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-17-2011, 11:05 PM
I'm guessing it's something that has to do with the C-Store. Like you buy this thing off the C-Store and it helps you fill in your PVE gaps.