Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
06-18-2011, 06:01 AM
I am going to actually post something which might be seen as a troll comment. It is not meant as such, merely a statement of sorts..

Actually, I am puzzled myself. I to wonder what "releveling KDF content progression" means.

"Q" knows!

He knows everything there is to know, apart from Human nature. It puzzles him.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-18-2011, 09:29 AM
I'm hoping the very very very few story missions KDF have now level scale and that they give more xp for less grinding.
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-18-2011, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
I'm guessing it's something that has to do with the C-Store. Like you buy this thing off the C-Store and it helps you fill in your PVE gaps.
Great, so they're adding PvE gap spackle to the C-$tore now? Sheesh... :p

Sadly, I bet it would sell...

Z
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-18-2011, 04:34 PM
As near as I can tell it's a stall for time. they want to release more Featured episodes and then claim that the Klingons can level off of those. Add in a few contacts that point characters to the Feature episodes the way Federation players are pointed to their next Faction specific episodes and call it a baseline. I look for this to happen by years end.

That way they can then start working on the Romulan faction.
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-18-2011, 11:43 PM
The devs said we will be getting access to a lot more fed territory (All of it), open pvp freighter raid missions, the duty roster system (which is INSANE) and a new ground combat system. That's content, more stuff. give the 12 devs a break and let them work on it.
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-21-2011, 07:39 AM
It doesn't mean anything untill something is actually done. Just another empty promise. Looked at Qo'nos on Tribble. Not to shabby. Would have rather had mission and ship content. BUt then again, I'm a life time member and my opinion is no longer of interest to D.Stahl and company.

I wouldn't buy a used car from him. Got no reason to belive anything he has to say now.
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-22-2011, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khemaraa_Iron_Hand_KBF View Post
It doesn't mean anything untill something is actually done. Just another empty promise. Looked at Qo'nos on Tribble. Not to shabby. Would have rather had mission and ship content. BUt then again, I'm a life time member and my opinion is no longer of interest to D.Stahl and company.

I wouldn't buy a used car from him. Got no reason to belive anything he has to say now.
So, the opinion of all LT sub are not valuable to the devs? yeah...that's not going to cause flaming on the thread....Granted they don't really listen to what we want, but at least they incorporated some of the things we wanted from the new Qo'Nos and placed it there.....
Lt. Commander
# 18
06-22-2011, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
So, the opinion of all LT sub are not valuable to the devs?
No, what (I believe) he meant was that people with a LTS don't have the power of recurring payments to use to influence Cryptic's decisions in their favor. If Cryptic does something that flies completely in the face of a LTS-holder what does he do to sway them to stop, threaten to stop playing? Cryptic still has his money. His threats are essentially meaningless.

Sure, offended LTS-holders can boycott the C-$tore to hit Cryptic "where it hurts" but since you have to buy the tokens in batches and in advance, Cryptic will still have your money if you have any tokens left. And if you have tokens but refuse to use them you've basically just given Cryptic money for nothing. If STO goes F2P, LTS-holders will have even less influence since subscribers will most likely get a C-$tore token stipend which takes away the C-$tore boycott threat (FYI, Cryptic doesn't care if we use our C-$tore tokens, just that we buy them).

Even Dan said it. The best way to vote is with our wallets. If we don't like the direction of the game, stop subbing. The monthly sub is the only real influence players have, and LTS-holders don't have that.

Z
Lt. Commander
# 19
06-23-2011, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zordar View Post
No, what (I believe) he meant was that people with a LTS don't have the power of recurring payments to use to influence Cryptic's decisions in their favor. If Cryptic does something that flies completely in the face of a LTS-holder what does he do to sway them to stop, threaten to stop playing? Cryptic still has his money. His threats are essentially meaningless.

Sure, offended LTS-holders can boycott the C-$tore to hit Cryptic "where it hurts" but since you have to buy the tokens in batches and in advance, Cryptic will still have your money if you have any tokens left. And if you have tokens but refuse to use them you've basically just given Cryptic money for nothing. If STO goes F2P, LTS-holders will have even less influence since subscribers will most likely get a C-$tore token stipend which takes away the C-$tore boycott threat (FYI, Cryptic doesn't care if we use our C-$tore tokens, just that we buy them).

Even Dan said it. The best way to vote is with our wallets. If we don't like the direction of the game, stop subbing. The monthly sub is the only real influence players have, and LTS-holders don't have that.

Z
So that being said, I need to get all my sub members of the fleet to go ahead and make sure they stop subbing to make a point?....not good....
Lt. Commander
# 20
06-24-2011, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
So that being said, I need to get all my sub members of the fleet to go ahead and make sure they stop subbing to make a point?....not good....
That was the gist of Dan's sentiment, yes. And I agree. Not good.

Z