Lt. Commander
Hi all!

Thanks to UGC and Kirkfat for the excellent tutorials and tricks which were extremely helpful! in creating this mission. Even though this is my first mission, I tried to make sure the details were not overlooked and spent many hours making last minute tweaks to get everything just right.

Update as of June 15, 2011:
Project Echo: A Lost Reflection is featured on yet another Starbase UGC Podcast! Starbase UGC - Podcast UGC Episode 18 at time index 49:00! In this episode Havraha provides his feedback.

To quote Havraha "[Project Echo has] good characters, good writing, and a well thought out story...You oaught to play it. It is really good. I gave it 5 stars."

Update as of June 14, 2011:
Now featured in "The Away Team Report By Filbones"

To quote Filbones "An extremely enjoyable mission with optional objectives...The journey is the key and this one doesn’t miss a beat."

Update as of June 9, 2011:
Project Echo: A Lost Reflection is featured on Starbase UGC - Podcast UGC Episode 17 at time index 1:40!

To paraphrase, Altexist really enjoyed the technical aspects including my use of pathing/optional objectives as well as puzzles. TerrilynnS goes on to say it has some of the best dialog in a Foundry mission she has seen.

I would greatly appreciate any and all feedback for my mission. I hope you find it as fun and entertaining as I had in creating it!

Please check it out.

Below is a summary of the mission and key features.

Thanks!
Rfrance74

Project Echo: A Lost Reflection

Starfleet Command has lost contact with the U.S.S. Reflection while conducting experiments of a new prototype system called Project Echo. You are being sent to investigate and determine the fate of the ship near the Elvren System of Alpha Centauri Sector.

Key Features:
* Excellent reviews by the community: Now featured on Starbase UGC - Podcast UGC Episode 17 and Episode 18 as well as "The Away Team Report By Filbones"
* Averages about 1 hour with mix of story and combat. Written in the 'trek' style.
* Optional objectives and multiple paths!
* 4 unique and challenging puzzles. Ask your officers for help or hints as needed.
* Multiple endings!
* New abilities on ground and space!
* For best role-play experience, include all roles in your away team.
* Play tested and supported at all levels of difficulty including Elite.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-17-2011, 07:16 AM
A very well constructed episode. I recommend it to anyone who likes choices, puzzles and a strong story. the challenges can either be tough or hard depending on your choices.

well worth playing.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-17-2011, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
A very well constructed episode. I recommend it to anyone who likes choices, puzzles and a strong story. the challenges can either be tough or hard depending on your choices.

well worth playing.
Thanks Captain_Revo! That means a lot based on how well your missions are put together.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-08-2011, 10:23 PM
Please close my other thread which is a duplicate of this one. Thanks
Lt. Commander
Update as of June 9, 2011:
Project Echo: A Lost Reflection is featured on Starbase UGC - Podcast UGC Episode 17 at time index 1:40!

To paraphrase, Altexist really enjoyed the technical aspects including my use of pathing/optional objectives as well as puzzles. TerrilynnS goes on to say it has some of the best dialog in a Foundry mission she has seen.
Lt. Commander

Update as of June 15, 2011:
Project Echo: A Lost Reflection is featured on yet another Starbase UGC Podcast! Starbase UGC - Podcast UGC Episode 18 at time index 49:00! In this episode Havraha provides his feedback.

To quote Havraha "[Project Echo has] good characters, good writing, and a well thought out story...You oaught to play it. It is really good. I gave it 5 stars."

Update as of June 14, 2011:
Now featured in "The Away Team Report By Filbones"

To quote Filbones "An extremely enjoyable mission with optional objectives...The journey is the key and this one doesn’t miss a beat."