Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
Hi,
I have been loosing C-Store purchased items out of my account. I have had an issue with the Miranda bridge pack for some time. I lost the Defiant ship a while back and then got it back. Now most recently I've found that I've lost the B'Rel, Defiant (again), Miranda bridge pack (never fixed since originally reported) and as of yesterday my Riv tribbles starting running away.

I am NOT mistaken over my purchases. With Season 4 coming, new items on the horizon and my lifetime membership, I'm thinking I'll be around for some time to come. In the end we will both loose out. I won't have the nice C-Store items and you won't have my business. I'm not going to spend actual money only to have what I've purchased disappear eventually and be told I must be mistaken.
Thank you for your time,
Smith

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~WishStone
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-21-2011, 07:23 AM
can you make this into separated paragraphs? I honestly can't read it, hurts my eyes. Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-21-2011, 07:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summit View Post
can you make this into separated paragraphs? I honestly can't read it, hurts my eyes. Thanks
I was doing it as you posted, mine are bleeding aswell.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-21-2011, 07:38 AM
That's probably the worst of a long line of bad business practice by Cryptic. Sorry devs, gotta say it, your systems suck in regards towards your customers.

Every microtrasnation involved MMO i've played -BUT- STO emails a receipt with every order immediately.

We can;t trust a devs word without receipts that "records say you never pruchased, so goodbye."

that's just as likely to be translated as "we just want you to give us money again, suck it up junior"

repeat:

Every microtransaction involved MMO i've played -BUT- STO emails a receipt with every order immediately.

repeat:

Every microtransaction involved MMO i've played -BUT- STO emails a receipt with every order immediately.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-21-2011, 08:06 AM
Signed.

I haven't had any issues with C-Store purchases so far, but I agree that an email receipt would give the player a reliable record of what he has bought with his tokens. Done right, email would leave an additional audit trail that CS could use if in doubt. I do not believe building that functionality into the C-Store would be a difficult thing to do and it probably should have been there from the start.

Otherwise, it might be in our best interests if we requested such a list of our purchase history from CS every single time we bought something from the C-Store. That way, if something did disappear from our accounts, we would have solid proof.

That said, I really don't want to buy any tokens in any case until I know how they have been factored into the Atari-to-Perfect World transition.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-21-2011, 08:19 AM
Had the same issue with a costume pack the other night (the merc set), but I have not filed a ticket or anything

When I went to go build my costume it said I had to pay Atari points again. I bought the thing back over Easter weekend during one of the 20% off weekends (still a little annoyed that the next weekend they did 50% off, but thats another topic). I wonder how many other people are having this issue?

I kinda wish Cryptic sent out a receipt of what you bought in the C-Store to your e-mail or something so that you could a have a proof or purchase when stuff like this happens.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-21-2011, 08:47 AM
Receipts would be good, but so would a C-Point transaction history.. both in terms of How many CPoints you spent, and on what, but how much "real money" you paid for those CPoints.

Atari seemed to have set up a site for exactly that purpose, but didn't turn it on for STO.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-21-2011, 08:57 AM
Hey guys

I've done some research into this problem and according to another post the problem was supposed to be fixed by a patch in March, the fix was not very specific and this game has a history of having things that were fixed become broken again by later fixes. Now this problem needs to be looked at immediately before Smith loses everything from the C-Store and this problem spreads to more of the community. I myself have spent quite a bit on the C-Store and would be devastated if they all started going missing from my use.

Smith has spent A LOT of money on the C-Store and puts me to shame in that regard. I agree that if this problem persists and spreads that we should have lists from cryptic of our purchases so that we can prove that we have bought what we have and what has a possibility to go missing.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-21-2011, 09:07 AM
Guys, I'm really sorry to do this, but please keep in mind that anything the team talks to you about is considered private. Please never post discussions with the team on the forums. We cannot discuss your personal matters on the forums and will never do so, so we ask in return that you do not do it, either. We cannot show the whole picture this way; only one side of things.

I'll see what I can find out for you, WSmith, but please understand that this posting needs to be closed at this time.
Closed Thread