Lt. Commander
# 11
06-19-2011, 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZTempest
"I want to be like THOSE guys.....
I remember that moment. I was a brand new VA on my first trip into Drozana Station. I'm slowly flying around checking out the scenery, when 5 Klingon raiders from -GoD- warp into system together, immediately take up positions over the station, and slowly fade out together a minute later. I rolled my First Klink 5 minutes later & never looked back.
Qapla' New warriors.
Don't be A petaQ & you will enjoy your Klingon experience.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-20-2011, 10:57 AM
I agree with the OP. Should Season Four bring in a bunch of new recruits, we should open our arms wide to accept them into the fold and teach them how to become warriors.
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-22-2011, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
I agree with the OP. Should Season Four bring in a bunch of new recruits, we should open our arms wide to accept them into the fold and teach them how to become warriors.
The last thing that we want is to have an oodle of KDF players that cannot level, quit, get upset and just start flaming on the forums giving all the rest of us a bad rep. I suggest that we start having fleets advertise in zone chat, start introducing the new players to the STF and assistance channel. It would also be a good idea to show them the KDF Alliance channel. If we were to go ahead and have people on to help them level and make it so they seem to feel that it's a good thing to play a Klingon, perhaps then we might be able to resolve the issues we currently have with the devs...the lack of customization options for uniforms, the lack of things to make us look like the Klingons from the shows and movies...the goodies that are only uniquely Klingon.. To have people in our mess hall...etc, etc, etc...

Y'all feelin' me?