Lt. Commander
# 1151
08-31-2011, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigadoom
For that particular assignment, note the increased chance of Failure or Disaster if the crewmember undergoing therapy has the Aggressive, Stubborn or Unruly traits.
Lt. Commander
# 1152
08-31-2011, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
Higher resolution screenshots: http://imageshack.us/g/685/doff08311108.jpg/

Also, as promised, a built-in way for you to vent any frustration with the system at me. Only fair.
So...the reward for a Klingon cooking a tribble...is a tribble?

Could the requirement be a tribble and the reward be some kind of snack food with charges that acts like a tribble? Perhaps "Tribble Chips" or "Breaded Tribble Bites" and each one gives you an hour long buff even after defeat but you only get 5 or 10 uses from the platter before it's consumed (pun intended)?

Could the Marauder Xp button be changed to maybe a hand holding a klingon dagger or simply a fist instead of a pair of hands shaking?

There are definitely a lot of minor wording and thematic things I can see that need tweaking just with what you've shown us thus far. I can't wait to burn through these and really make a change list

So...you want me to send that coffee sooner or later?
Lt. Commander
# 1153
08-31-2011, 06:10 PM
Quote:
For that particular assignment, note the increased chance of Failure or Disaster if the crewmember undergoing therapy has the Aggressive, Stubborn or Unruly traits.
I saw I can just imagine an angry Andorian trashing the counseling room and storming out would disaster result in the counselor needing medical assistance, or the unruly crewman being 'fired', or both?
Lt. Commander
# 1154
08-31-2011, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerhelm View Post
So...the reward for a Klingon cooking a tribble...is a tribble?

Could the requirement be a tribble and the reward be some kind of snack food with charges that acts like a tribble? Perhaps "Tribble Chips" or "Breaded Tribble Bites" and each one gives you an hour long buff even after defeat but you only get 5 or 10 uses from the platter before it's consumed (pun intended)?

Could the Marauder Xp button be changed to maybe a hand holding a klingon dagger or simply a fist instead of a pair of hands shaking?
The tribble icon for the reward is placeholder. The reward is actually an edible tribble food that acts both as a food and gives you a fairly long-lasting tribble-like buff.

I believe the CXP icon is also placeholder.
Lt. Commander
# 1155
08-31-2011, 06:22 PM
Very cool! Thanks for the bigger screenies. Thumbs up!

oh and +1 on the fist icon, by the way

The Baked Tribble had me chuckle.
Lt. Commander
# 1156
08-31-2011, 06:27 PM
Quote:
The tribble icon for the reward is placeholder. The reward is actually an edible tribble food that acts both as a food and gives you a fairly long-lasting tribble-like buff.
That...is...awesome... Tribble crisps ftw.

Z
Lt. Commander
# 1157
08-31-2011, 06:45 PM
Quote:

I believe the CXP icon is also placeholder.
Wow, talk about parallel evolution of ideas...it's a shame you guys aren't hiring content people, seems like I'd fit in quite well with your team...*points to resume submitted not long ago*

This is more of a random related question: In your dream future Heretic what 3 things would you like to see the DOFF system reward? Could be anything, targs, a novelty power to create a holo-slave girl to dance for our amusement, etc.
Lt. Commander
# 1158
08-31-2011, 07:49 PM
*nerdgasming*
Lt. Commander
# 1159
08-31-2011, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuboyT View Post
*nerdgasming*
This.

I CANT F-ING WAIT TO PLAY WITH THIS!! Especially with Jes... I want to see what nifty KDF Doff missions there are.

Heretic, I <3 you... I have another question/request, that I think you might be able to answer: Could we PLEASE have some Orion-themed Doff missions? Raid a planetary base, Barhopping with your first officer... xD Steal/liberate slave girls. Orion-themed cooking.... I can supply more ideas if necessary.

Pleeeeeeeeeease? :wub:

/fangirl
Lt. Commander
# 1160
08-31-2011, 10:47 PM
Looks pretty good and I have a question to the traits "Chance to double the number of Boarding Party shuttles" and so similar. How big is this chance we are talking about? Because there is quiet a difference between 3 and 6 shuttles or 1 and 3 Phaser turrets on ground. Also is there some kind of diminishing return or a max cap? So no matter how many of such Doffs you have the chance will never be higher than e.g. 10%?

Because a lot of the Doffs have such traits(?) I have to ask how hard will it be to find them? I know this depends on many variables but can you give us a time frame what a "normal" casual player can expect? 1 every week? 2 every month?

http://imageshack.us/f/853/doff08311106.jpg/
In this picture on the bottom you have 10 assignment points left so I guess this shows how many you can start? Even more interesting for me is there a way to increase the number of assignments which can run at the same time? For example if you have a special Doff you get 2 more slots for assignments.

http://imageshack.us/f/691/doff08311105.jpg/
There is an error(?) in this picture. The text says you need 30 Medical supplies but at the bottom you need 40.

http://imageshack.us/f/15/doff08311103.jpg/
"Obtain the necessary equipment, logistics and information necessary to install one of the..." Ok English is not my first language but sounds as if there is one "necessary" too much.
Also the second H'ahk has a red lock beside his traits symbols. What does it mean? And why don't have both a lock?

If the outcome of the Baked Tribble assignment is a disaster will there be a follow up mission which let's kill the chief?

And one more question... what is a an aftershock Gravity Well? Some kind of PSW?