Lt. Commander
# 1411
09-20-2011, 02:54 AM
Anyone else thinking that the live servers will be almost a ghost town when all this goes into testing?
Lt. Commander
# 1412
09-20-2011, 02:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
We're getting close, but there are a lot of moving pieces that have to be lined up. We're working on a very aggressive series of incentives right now, since we really want to see this system - along with everything else coming down the pipe - thoroughly explored and tested.
/want
/really_bad

For those who don't have beta access, care to toss up some screens from the builds going out?
Lt. Commander
# 1413
09-20-2011, 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
Bring it on Heretic! I ain't scared!!
Yeah...bring it, real Klingons aren't scared of a DOFF system. Will the marauding system also be released with this DOFF system since I believe you all stated that the DOFF system will be what some of the Marauding XP will come from???.... I sure hope we haven't been forgotten again... I am beginning to loathe the phrase 'coming soon' (tm)....lol.......
Lt. Commander
# 1414
09-20-2011, 04:55 AM
Quote:
We're getting close, but there are a lot of moving pieces that have to be lined up. We're working on a very aggressive series of incentives right now, since we really want to see this system - along with everything else coming down the pipe - thoroughly explored and tested.
I don't need incentives, just give it to me. I'll take the bribes, but I'd have done it for free
Lt. Commander
# 1415
09-20-2011, 05:05 AM
Quote:
Testing incentives or playing incentives?
Lt. Commander
# 1416
09-20-2011, 05:18 AM
Quote:
Don't let the cookies delay the test start.
To have a total new sublayer of gameplay is incentive enough, or atleast it should.

Can't wait to lay my hands on it.
Lt. Commander
# 1417
09-20-2011, 05:35 AM
Quote:

(holds fingers lightly apart)
http://youtu.be/oPwrodxghrw

Keeping plugging away at it. We have high hopes for its release.
Lt. Commander
# 1418
09-20-2011, 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
Testing incentives or playing incentives?
I just listened to STOKED 98 and I believe Dan Stahl said that they are looking into granting mission rewards on the live server when you complete said missions on the testing server in order to drive more population onto the F2P-DOFF-Event tech sporting Tribble.

Give it a listen. It's an hour long though.
Lt. Commander
# 1419
09-20-2011, 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by celendis View Post
I just listened to STOKED 98 and I believe Dan Stahl said that they are looking into granting mission rewards on the live server when you complete said missions on the testing server in order to drive more population onto the F2P-DOFF-Event tech sporting Tribble.

Give it a listen. It's an hour long though.
Wow... Now that would lead to an empty Holodeck server... lol
Lt. Commander
# 1420
09-20-2011, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nychus0
Anyone else thinking that the live servers will be almost a ghost town when all this goes into testing?
Well, most of the people HERE, in this thread, will probably be spending a great deal of time testing it when they're able to. Most people in-game don't read the forums though. Heck, there are still people on the forums that have no idea what's going on about the switch from Tribble to Redshirt, so even the fact that there is news posted here about the DOff system doesn't mean everyone is reading it or even knows about it.