Lt. Commander
# 1851
10-20-2011, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukedom View Post
om nom nom [Cannibal Tribble]!

I place him right beside my other tribbles. Sure there cannot go anything wrong!
Not a Purple tribble?

Wouldn't one that eats other tribbles actually be the top of the tribble food chain, hence necessitating the highest color grade?
Lt. Commander
# 1852
10-20-2011, 12:19 PM
so i noticed today after the patch that i no longer can see what rarity my doffs are. when you clicked on then you could see if they were common, rare, very rare, etc, but it no longer shows. just letting you know not sure if that was intended or not.
Lt. Commander
# 1853
10-20-2011, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidiho2002 View Post
so i noticed today after the patch that i no longer can see what rarity my doffs are. when you clicked on then you could see if they were common, rare, very rare, etc, but it no longer shows. just letting you know not sure if that was intended or not.
I think they decided to hide that aspect of things - it was creating confusion because in the rest of the game, quality and rarity are linked, where with doffs a white very rare was still still just a white, everything except obtaining new ones is driven by quality.
Lt. Commander
# 1854
10-20-2011, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
I think they decided to hide that aspect of things - it was creating confusion because in the rest of the game, quality and rarity are linked, where with doffs a white very rare was still still just a white, everything except obtaining new ones is driven by quality.
This.

It's still there, but we hid it since it wasn't affecting anything other than collectability and was mostly confusing people.
Lt. Commander
# 1855
10-23-2011, 04:28 PM
Not sure if this has been requested, or if there's an option and I missed it, but is it possible to have a 'recently acquired' tab or section for doffs?

That way, instead of searching out through my chat log for names, and then looking in the long list, I can go straight to and see what I just got.
Lt. Commander
# 1856
10-23-2011, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hravik
Not sure if this has been requested, or if there's an option and I missed it, but is it possible to have a 'recently acquired' tab or section for doffs?

That way, instead of searching out through my chat log for names, and then looking in the long list, I can go straight to and see what I just got.
The "Request Duty Officers" tab currently does exactly this. Note that if you navigate away from that tab the list will be cleared.
Lt. Commander
# 1857
10-24-2011, 11:55 AM
Love the DOff.

has someone made a master list yet?
Lt. Commander
# 1858
10-24-2011, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Love the DOff.

has someone made a master list yet?
I'm working on some spreadsheets of the ones I've come across so far. I've added the Fed DOff vendor, but not the KDF vendor yet.
Lt. Commander
# 1859
10-25-2011, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direphoenix View Post
I'm working on some spreadsheets of the ones I've come across so far. I've added the Fed DOff vendor, but not the KDF vendor yet.
I was merely curiuos. Thanks for the efforts!

I hoping that once a master listed is viewed, we (as players) may find that certain afeared DOff abilities (like the BFI heal boost) will be seen to have countering DOff abilities that can offset thier advantages, thus alieviating certain player fears of thier OPness in PvP.

Alss, does anybody know how to take a DOff off ship assingment?
I have a Green Chef and wish to make baked tribble but he is assigned as ship Chef (i guess- he shows in the roster) but I cannot use him for the missions.
Lt. Commander
# 1860
10-25-2011, 08:28 AM
Has anybody found they have a severe shortage of doffs unless they buy from the c-store? I can only pull one mission at a time currently. *goes back to reading thread for tips*