Captain
# 2041
04-13-2014, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hank41 View Post
At what rank are we able to use the Duty Officers? I tried to find via reading previous post but there is to many. thnks
Level 11. You should be getting an assignment to contact ferra/stass when you reach that level.
Ensign
# 2042 Roster Overflow
11-10-2014, 05:30 PM
Fairly new to the game, was buying up enough Duty Officers from Exchange so I could fill my assignment slots each day.

Oops, next day I noticed my roster was full, and probably had been for half the exchange purchases (spent about 1.5million credits)

I increased my roster by 100 but none of my purchased officers are there.
I tried dismissing a few, but still no sign of the new ones.

What happens to duty officers you buy after you roster is full?

How do I put them in my roster?

Thanks in advance.

Kal
Lt. Commander
# 2043 Doff "MIA"...
11-10-2014, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chainfox View Post
Fairly new to the game, was buying up enough Duty Officers from Exchange so I could fill my assignment slots each day.

Oops, next day I noticed my roster was full, and probably had been for half the exchange purchases (spent about 1.5million credits)
I increased my roster by 100 but none of my purchased officers are there.
I tried dismissing a few, but still no sign of the new ones.

What happens to duty officers you buy after you roster is full?

How do I put them in my roster?

Thanks in advance.

Kal

Are you certain the EC was actually spent? I say this because early on I "stumbled" through this
system and made many mistakes. Sometimes you make a purchase on the exchange, you think
it went through normally, but it really did'nt. There are "some" auto-triggers in the game that will
not allow you to take certain actions. Just some thoughts.

BCW.
Ensign
# 2044
11-11-2014, 04:03 AM
Until you asked me that I would have said yes.

Is there any way for me to check?
Ensign
# 2045 Stolen DOFFs
12-30-2014, 07:20 AM
So what can be done about doffs being stolen by the game??
I've had 3 "vanish" suddenly while ending finished R&D projects and starting new ones without doing anything else between ending and starting. Didn't assign the doffs to anything else, didn't go on a mission or pve or anything.
Yet for some mysterious reason 3 diffferent doffs have suddenly gone missing. No amount of searcing, waiting, relogging or whatever has EVER found them or made them reappear.
In the last 6 (?) months, 2 different doffs on my Eng alt (on 2 different dates) and again today, one doff from my main character (Tac) just simply vanished. I had to buy 2 from the exchange to replace the stolen ones for my eng alt.
One time I can understand as a glitch, especially if it happens rarely to ANY player. 3 times to ONE player, no, not a glitch or accident. It makes me wonder what else has been thieved from players that have gone unnoticed.
Fleetmates have told me that "it happens once in a while" WHAT?!?! So I'm not the only one that has had multiple (or ANY) doffs stolen from them?? Once in a while equates, to me, once a year at most. Twice or more in months is excessive. Really, ANY amount of times is excessive.