Lt. Commander
# 1 Missing Engineer Skills
06-17-2011, 03:04 PM
I have been scouring the exchange on and off for months and I have been grilling engineering players, and I for the life of me can't find Weapons Malfunction III or Reverse Shield Polarity III. I've not had too much trouble tracking down any other skills save for these two. What's up with that?
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-24-2011, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox-bane View Post
I have been scouring the exchange on and off for months and I have been grilling engineering players, and I for the life of me can't find Weapons Malfunction III or Reverse Shield Polarity III. I've not had too much trouble tracking down any other skills save for these two. What's up with that?
I'm obviously not in-game now (I'm here :p) but I believe I have a RSP III BO. It's just a matter of continuous and unrelenting hunting. Keep your eyes peeled, they are out there...I think. Wish I could be more help.

P.S. RSP III is, arguably not as effective as other Commander lvl Eng BO skills. For example, Auxiliary to Structural Integrity Field III. Check out what you can find, I'm certainly no expert.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-24-2011, 04:06 PM
I have a BO with RSP III, so they are definitely out there. Just have to look carefully in the exchange. The BO will be purple quality. Don't know about weapon malfunction, though. Honestly, I hardly pay attention to any of the ground skills on the BOs.

And yes, there really needs to be a way to search the exchange by BO skill.