Lt. Commander
# 1 FleetPvP channel
06-19-2011, 11:15 AM
I have created a new in game channel for use with PvP. The channel is to be used for teaming, learning pvp, and helping with PvP builds. THe channel will also be supporting a "PvP Sunday" Event. Every Sunday at 5pm central we will meet at Drozana station make up teams and have epic 10 v 10 battles. If there are more then 20 people then we will have multiple battles at once. Both space and ground pvp can be done using this channel. I am hoping to add tournaments to the mix as well. Channel and all events are open to both Federation and Klingon Factions.

Rules:
1-NO RECRUITING
2-No bashing of other players or fleets

Breaking of either of these rules will result in your removal from the channel and prevent you from being able to rejoin it.

Let's keep this channel fun!

To join please add FleetPvP to your chat window.

Thank you for your time and see you around

Ventvisor
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-19-2011, 11:42 AM
I thought that is what the OrganizedPVP channel was for. Anyone correct me if I made an incorrect assumption.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-19-2011, 12:11 PM
You are correct Captain Data sir.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-19-2011, 12:40 PM
Oranizedpvp sounds like a much happier, funner, and more pvp oriented place.

OPVP has existed since the start of the game and is not just limited to PVP fleet players, but also pug players and new PVPers interested in learning the art of PVP.

Recruiting is allowed and welcomed
Bashing other fleets and players is okay as long as it is done in the spirit of comradery
Swearing is allowed

Breaking of these rules will result in a warning, after which if you do not heed will lead into sequentially longer mutes and will rarely result in a ban.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-19-2011, 01:46 PM
OPVP FTW, sorry
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-19-2011, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miogaruna View Post

OPVP has existed since the start of the game and is not just limited to PVP fleet players, but also pug players and new PVPers interested in learning the art of PVP.

Bashing other fleets and players is okay as long as it is done in the spirit of comradery
Swearing is allowed

Breaking of these rules will result in a warning, after which if you do not heed will lead into sequentially longer mutes and will rarely result in a ban.
way to steel the dudes thunder there aytahni
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-19-2011, 04:55 PM
Feel free to do as you wish. I was in Organized PvP channel...and nothing ever happened. So I started a channel for PvP that actually does PvP groups. To each there own
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-19-2011, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miogaruna View Post

Swearing is allowed

not everyone wants to be in there with people bashing others for no reason happens all the time. i support this idea
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-19-2011, 07:25 PM
I dont care for OPVP either. Perhaps a friendly more compeditive community, who does not use broken mechanics to win at any cost will develope here.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-20-2011, 12:40 AM
Quote:
Feel free to do as you wish. I was in Organized PvP channel...and nothing ever happened. So I started a channel for PvP that actually does PvP groups. To each there own
Well, I wish you good luck, but unless you manage to tap into an entirely different group of PvPers (which would predicate such a group exists), you'll probably end up with the same results.