Lt. Commander
# 11
07-16-2011, 10:17 AM
Here is another good way to get in touch with me Join the chat channel ( Mercenary’s R Us ) you won’t have to friend me and or try to remember my name.

Remember I can help you I have toons at multiple levels.

Better Fleetless and a lot of friends, then being in a inactive fleet with fleet politics getting in your way of having fun playing STO.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-17-2011, 09:19 PM
Meet Bulldog he is a Starfleet Tactical Officer Vice Admiral he likes to do DPS.

Bulldog can also train your Tactical Bridge Officers at Lieutenant Commander in Beam Fire at Will 3, Tactical Team 3 and Torpedo: High Yield 3. Commander in Suppressing fire 3, Target Optics 3, Attack Pattern Bate 3, Attack Pattern Omega 3 and Cannon: Rapid Fire 3

We can meet on my Bridge or your Bridge.

Join the chat channel ( Mercenary’s R Us )
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-19-2011, 09:26 PM
Bulldog was well employed last night doing privet challenge PVP with Risa Squadron He and his ship the U.S.S. Hellfire Preformed well.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-19-2011, 09:50 PM
I feel sorry for you.

Better off having a lot of good mates in a good fleet than being a loner.

maybe one day you will meet the right fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-20-2011, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_McQuade
I feel sorry for you.

Better off having a lot of good mates in a good fleet than being a loner.

maybe one day you will meet the right fleet.
Hello JJ_McQuade

You really should not feel sorry for me. I left my fleet on good terms and have all of my old fleet mates on my friend list and from time to time some of them come online and I team with them.

I also have friends that are not in fleets and in other fleets and team with them on a regular bases (Risa squadron considers me to be a member at large ) .

You have to remember that I was in two fleets that had tons of rules ( like fleet uniforms, responding to rank structure, the name of your ship, only being in one fleet, excreta, excreta ) so going Mercenary for the time being Just feels right for me. I have one rule and one rule only. Do unto others as you would have others do unto YOU.

I feel like having a thread here give me and others that are thinking of going Mercenary a place to put ourselves out to each other and to the community at large is a good thing.

So good luck to you and your fleet Live long and prosper JJ_McQuade.

P.S. If you ever need a Mercenary you know how to get in touch with me.
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-20-2011, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog237 View Post
Hello JJ_McQuade

You really should not feel sorry for me. I left my fleet on good terms and have all of my old fleet mates on my friend list and from time to time some of them come online and I team with them.

I also have friends that are not in fleets and in other fleets and team with them on a regular bases (Risa squadron considers me to be a member at large ) .

You have to remember that I was in two fleets that had tons of rules ( like fleet uniforms, responding to rank structure, the name of your ship, only being in one fleet, excreta, excreta ) so going Mercenary for the time being Just feels right for me. I have one rule and one rule only. Do unto others as you would have others do unto YOU.

I feel like having a thread here give me and others that are thinking of going Mercenary a place to put ourselves out to each other and to the community at large is a good thing.

So good luck to you and your fleet Live long and prosper JJ_McQuade.

P.S. If you ever need a Mercenary you know how to get in touch with me.
I can empathize with your position. having been a victim of a similar fleet to what your describing. (compulosry uniform, monogamous fleet, more rules than you poke a stick at, being lead by one little dictator with only his own interests at heart) BUT having started a new fleet we addressed all those issues right off the bat and now have a great group of people and no complaints all round.

I put it to you, why not start your own fleet and do it right, learn from the mistakes of the past and do not repeat them!
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-21-2011, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_McQuade
I can empathize with your position. having been a victim of a similar fleet to what your describing. (compulosry uniform, monogamous fleet, more rules than you poke a stick at, being lead by one little dictator with only his own interests at heart) BUT having started a new fleet we addressed all those issues right off the bat and now have a great group of people and no complaints all round.

I put it to you, why not start your own fleet and do it right, learn from the mistakes of the past and do not repeat them!
JJ McQuade

You have a good Idea there and if 4 or more people that want to be in a Mercenary style fleet ask for it I will help bring it about.

Play more Star Trek Online and have more FUN.