Lt. Commander
# 11
07-16-2011, 10:23 AM
Remember I can help you I have toons at multiple levels.

Join the chat channel ( Mercenary’s R Us ) you won’t have to friend me and or try to remember my name.

Better Fleetless and a lot of friends, then being in a inactive fleet with fleet politics getting in your way of having fun.

Play More as KDF in STO.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-18-2011, 05:52 AM
Meet Larry

Larry is a Gorn Klingon Defense Force Tactical Officer lieutenant General he likes to do DPS.

Larry can also train your Tactical Bridge Officers at Lieutenant Commander in Torpedo: High Yield 3. Commander in Suppressing fire 3, Target Optics 3, Attack Pattern Bate 3, Attack Pattern Omega 3 and Cannon: Rapid Fire 3.

Get in touch with me Join the chat channel ( Mercenary’s R Us )
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-19-2011, 09:36 PM
K-Borg leveled to Captain 4 tonight redoing the Breen missions. Fun was had by the crew and the blood wine flowed freely. Songs will be sung for generations to come.
Lt. Commander
# 14 Mercs R Us
07-24-2011, 12:32 PM
Ok most of you read the Starbase One forms also so you know that I started a Federation fleet called Mercs R Us. ( I had some friends asking for it ) Maybe it will lend some credibility to the Mercenary Movement.

At this point in time I do not plan on creating a Mercenary fleet on the Klingon side but be assured that I am a Mercenary on both sides.

Call on me if you need my services you know how to get in touch with me.

Play More Star Trek Online
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-01-2011, 07:47 PM
K-Borg my KDF engineer leveled to Captain 9 tonight redoing the Romulan missions. Fun was had by the crew and the blood wine flowed freely. Songs will be sung for generations to come.
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-04-2011, 07:30 PM
K-Borg can train your BO’s at Lieutenant Commander in Emergency Power to Engines 3 and Emergency Power to Shields 3

K-Borg my KDF engineer leveled to Captain 10 tonight redoing the Breen missions. Fun was had by the crew of the I.K.S. Pay Me Now and the blood wine will flowed freely. Songs will be sung for generations to come.

Say Hello to K-Borg and he may not us Beam fire at will on you...LOL
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-07-2011, 09:28 PM
Here is another good way to get in touch with me Join the chat channel ( Mercenary’s R Us

Good Luck to You All and Play more Star Trek Online.
Lt. Commander
# 18
08-15-2011, 07:30 PM
I have had a lot of Blind Fleet Invites since I have become a Mercenary and I think they are RUDE . I came up with a new plan. I will accept them ask the Fleet why they are sending me a Blind Fleet Invite and if they don’t answer me with a good reason for it. I will send the Blind Fleet Invite offender an in game mail as to why I am putting him on my Ignore User List.

Blind Fleet Inviters you are hereby on notes….
Lt. Commander
# 19
08-16-2011, 07:40 PM
K-Borg my KDF engineer leveled to Major General 2 tonight redoing the Breen and Romula missions. Fun was had by the crew of the I.K.S. Cube Killer and the blood wine will flow freely. Songs will be sung for generations to come.

K-Borg can train your BO’s at Lieutenant Commander in Emergency Power to Engines 3, Emergency Power to Shields 3 and Emergency Power to Weapons 3. And at Commander in Phaser Turret Fabrication 3. He also has Bridge Offices for sale as is or he can train in the skills above.

Remember that to train a Bridge Officer you have to commission said Bridge Officer and once commissioned it can only be traded so we will have to meet face to face.

I am willing to Negotiate a fare price.
Lt. Commander
# 20
08-19-2011, 12:16 PM
Here is something else I can do for you. If you are looking to start up a fleet. You have to have five people to start a fleet I can be one of the five.

Or you could join the dark side and become a Mercenary.