Lt. Commander
I am still relatively new to the game and currently a science officer at the rank of Lieutenant Commander. While I do enjoy the game for the game, I also enjoy role play and seek a fleet that is into this as well. Personally, I tend towards heavier RP than casual, but I am flexible as well.

I am currently in the Central U.S. time zone. I would hope to find a group that is laid back, enjoys fun, and well, I love a good story. Granted, I am still working on my character's back story and so forth while getting a feel for the game itself.

If anyone has any suggestions for a good fleet, that would be great. Thanks!

Lt. Commander
# 2
06-20-2011, 09:21 AM
You might check out the UFP. While RP hasn't been my niche, it seems to be pretty popular there.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-20-2011, 01:22 PM
Knights Templar is always looking for good people. We do not currently have a RP community, but, if you would like to start one, we can help provide some resources (we have a website, with a RP section, and Vent, we can set a RP channel). We are a mature (21+) casual fleet.

Take a look at our website, review our Procedures and Articles of the Knights Templar (P.A.K.T.) and Fleet Charter to see if we are a good fit for you.

You can register on our site and ask any questions you may have. Feel free to contact me in game if you would like to discuss anything.

(If you find another fllet to call home and they are amicable, please PM me with contact information for them. I have limited experience with RP and would like to learn.)

-Auspice
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-20-2011, 05:27 PM
I just saw a post for Daedalus Omega and thought they might work for you. Good luck and let us know where you go.

-Auspice
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-20-2011, 06:53 PM
Thanks for the responses. I'll definitely check these out. and the other response I got as well.