Lt. Commander
# 211
06-25-2011, 04:42 PM
How will the Enterprise F's class be made available as a player ship (what specifically is planned at this point) ? And how will the classes' title be determined?
Lt. Commander
# 212
06-25-2011, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by forresto View Post
How will the Enterprise F's class be made available as a player ship (what specifically is planned at this point) ? And how will the classes' title be determined?
They said it will most likely be available to player to receive as a reward from a mission
Lt. Commander
# 213
06-25-2011, 07:14 PM
You think that there will ever be the ability to choose more than two eyes for our Alien character customization? I mean, presuming it's not a copyright issue of some kind, that maybe cycloptic, tri, even six or eight eyes, (or more,) would be of possibility. Would this ever be possible?
Lt. Commander
# 214
06-25-2011, 08:21 PM
Any possibility of a romulan or cardiassian BOFF? Maybe just to preview for release of the factions or a reward for a Featured episode.
Lt. Commander
# 215
06-26-2011, 12:08 AM
With the new ability to check our bank and mail in space, is there possibly something on the horizon for us to be able to do Mission Replay the same way as well?

I was only thinking of this so, this way, we don't have to keep going to our ready room every time we want to redo a mission; not only that, but we could see the countdown while we're doing other things in space and, once it hits zero, we can just double-click the mission and head there like we normally would).
Lt. Commander
# 216
06-26-2011, 02:39 AM
Will the New Enterprise F be a reward for the Hive if so then will the typhoon Class be part of tier 6 for those who cant clear the hive. If not then how Will the new ship will be handled for everyone???
Lt. Commander
# 217
06-26-2011, 02:49 AM
1. Will there be a feature series or expanded plotline for the Mirror Universe? Dodgy goatees ARE cool!

2. Is there any news on expanding the KDF storyline and episodes? Plus, I'm sure I heard somewhere that a truce between Feds and KDF was scheduled to happen at some stage, probably when the Iconians turn up. Is this true? And if so, is there any news on when and what will happen?

3. Can both Fed and KDF have a way to "board" an enemy ship of their choice and take it for themselves? How cool would it be to have a Jem-Hadar scarab?! *PURE AWESOMENESS*

4. I know there may be copyright issues with this one but is there any way STO could incorporate the Hazard Ops system established in Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force. Perhaps as a system similar to diplomacy -additional missions like rescuing (or storming, if you're KDF!) an embassy; or covert ops behind enemy line?

5. Can we PLEASE have the option to retrofit existing lower-tier ships to fight at higher levels? There are SO many decent ships I'd love to use at VA level but would be ridiculous to use due to their restrictions.
Lt. Commander
1. When will we see an iPad application designed to promote Star Trek Online?
a. Add a planets of the game tool.
b. Add the ships tool from Season 4.
c. Add accesss to the Captain's Database, to see our avatars.
d. Add a tool to chat with friends in-game while we are on the road.
e. Add a tool with access to the C-Store.
f. Add a tool with access to the in-game market.
g. Add a tool that lists established in-game missions, in summary. Perhaps what we see from our bridge computers.
h. Add a tool that lists Foundry created missions from both Factions.
i. Add a tool that lists all the races of each faction.
j. Add a tool that lists the "Path to 2409"
k. Add a tool that lists the factions themselves, like we have on the website with the Klingon and the Vulcan giving their Intelligence assessments.
l. Database listings of all Star Trek TV episodes in summary. CBS could make money by charging a small fee to watch or download an episode to the application, like rentals.
*NOTE: There really is not anything like this for Trek or STO. The first company to pull this off will have access to a HUGE Star Trek fan population. This could be huge for Cryptic and a WIN for CBS. CBS already has successful iPad apps, and this would be popular.

2. The ability LOG OFF from Foundry or the Game Client to the "Character List" and NOT to the Log On prompt. Having to relogin and wait for software every time you want to change toons or want to work on a different Foundry map is frustrating, especially for those of us with slow WAN Connections.

3. The ability for the leader of a fleet to delete events from the event calendar that he or she did not create. This permission is available in the in-game tool, but it does not work.

4. The abiltiy to swim, as found in *** or WoW, etc. A count-down timer on how long one could hold ones breath. Some races, like Gorn or Saurians, may have extended swim times.

5. I found various faction bridges in the Foundry. I would like to have the several versions of below decks as well, so we may be able to create Fleet Events on our Flagship that everyone can participate in on the Foundry.
Lt. Commander
# 219
06-26-2011, 07:41 AM
Tell us about the crew of the USS Enterprise-F! Who's going to be her captain?
Lt. Commander
# 220 expsion packs
06-26-2011, 09:26 AM
My question is when star trek online gets to big to download with all the new season, will see like expsion packs you can buy in stores like world in ******** and its expsion packs?
Closed Thread