Lt. Commander
# 291
06-30-2011, 03:43 AM
A) Do you have plans on adding any more sector blocks in the future ?

B) Hows the First Officer to Player System going?

C) Are there any plans to make us want to revisit the Alpha Triangula Sector blocks ? (Throw in a new starbase, Next FE being held in that block etc ??? )

D) Can we have the old Lounge added back to ESD ? please.

E) Any plans on bringing back Tran (Breen from the Breen FE- Cold Comfort) ?

F) Will you keep the Old Qu'nos Map(s) when the newer one has replaced it ? (likewise, did you keep the old ESD interior?)
Lt. Commander
# 292 Ambassador Class
06-30-2011, 05:02 AM
The ambassador class is my favorite ship, I know its in the design process but do you have a approx time that it would be relaesed.
Lt. Commander
# 293
06-30-2011, 05:05 AM
Not sure if it's been asked before but will the Steamrunner Class ever be added?
Lt. Commander
# 294
06-30-2011, 05:22 AM
Will we ever see or get the ability to purchase costume slots for our BOFFS?

Update on new ship interiors, cargo bay, shuttle bay, etc. Also themed interiors like the TOS but the TNG, DS9, etc that would be awesome.

When will we see more of the core worlds opened up like Trill, Betazed, etc with the expansion of new sector blocks?

Any more details on fleet starbases and when will the level cap go up?
Lt. Commander
# 295
06-30-2011, 05:24 AM
1) I have always been a HUGE fan of the New Orleans-class. This class starship would make for an outstanding edition to the roster. When can we expect it to be added to the list of planned ships?

2) The creator of the Vesta-class has said to others that he has no problem with his ship class being added to the Star Trek Online lineup. If the creator of it is willing, what are the problems with getting this ship in game or is it still on the list, but just not visible for the moment?

3) This particular ship class is at least as modern as the Excelsior with the Klingons being more sticklers for holding onto classic designs that even the Federation. So ... When can we expect the K-Tinga-class retrofit to added to the T-5 KDF lineup?
Lt. Commander
# 296
06-30-2011, 05:45 AM
1) Will we ever see the "Mission Replay" feature complete, with Patrol missions and older versions of the remastered missions? And when?

2) What kind of updates can you give us about earning C-store stuff in game?
Lt. Commander
# 297
06-30-2011, 06:16 AM
Questions
  • With the upcoming season four changes to the borg, and the remastered STFs lingering on the horizon, any chance that the mark of valor borg gear gets a slight pass with polish? In my understanding we are supposed to to field slow and hard hitting weapons while engaging the borg now, a change which is not yet reflected properly on the available borg ground gear.
  • One thing in the big great ground revamp I'd like to point out. Players putting their skillpoints into ground skills will find out quite often that the 'train your BOff option' actually provides exactly the same skill already available by common BOff NPC trainers. Why?
  • Will we see a new loottable on Offerings of blabla soon? I'm putting off logging another couple thousand since season three and kinda grow impatient lately.
Lt. Commander
# 298
06-30-2011, 06:17 AM
Someday we will be able to promote our First Officers to Captain. I will have many, I can see it. So here is my question.....

In STF's you team up with your friends. Could it be possible to team up with your promoted Captains (if you have the right number) to play and complete STF's? Is this at all possible?
Lt. Commander
# 299
06-30-2011, 06:40 AM
5 Questions

1. If the Borg in space also revised?

2. If the food at some point have a different sense than tribbles to breed?

3. Can we in the future, the setting of the strength of foundry missions opponents? So HP and hull

4. may be in the roster of fleet management, the number of members are displayed, as it really is? So only the @ handle, not every single char. So once the number of members and even the number of all Chraktere appears. e.g. 50 members (78 character). This could then install it that when I choose a member, then all of that character are displayed.

5. Is there a possibility that the uniforms from the C-Store can be used as Flottenunifromen, without any need to buy the unifrom in the C-Store. e.g. by you unlock with credits from the Fleet Bank, the uniform. Of course, the price should be slightly higher

Sry for the Bad english. it's the Google-Translater.
Lt. Commander
# 300 Ship Plaques
06-30-2011, 07:33 AM
First off great work on season 4. Are there any plans to add ship plaques or ship mottos to the game. I would love to see these features as part of customize-able bridge system.
Closed Thread