1) I have always been a HUGE fan of the New Orleans-class. This class starship would make for an outstanding edition to the roster. When can we expect it to be added to the list of planned ships?
2) The creator of the Vesta-class has said to others that he has no problem with his ship class being added to the Star Trek Online lineup. If the creator of it is willing, what are the problems with getting this ship in game or is it still on the list, but just not visible for the moment?
3) This particular ship class is at least as modern as the Excelsior with the Klingons being more sticklers for holding onto classic designs that even the Federation. So ... When can we expect the K-Tinga-class retrofit to added to the T-5 KDF lineup?
With the upcoming season four changes to the borg, and the remastered STFs lingering on the horizon, any chance that the mark of valor borg gear gets a slight pass with polish? In my understanding we are supposed to to field slow and hard hitting weapons while engaging the borg now, a change which is not yet reflected properly on the available borg ground gear.
One thing in the big great ground revamp I'd like to point out. Players putting their skillpoints into ground skills will find out quite often that the 'train your BOff option' actually provides exactly the same skill already available by common BOff NPC trainers. Why?
Will we see a new loottable on Offerings of blabla soon? I'm putting off logging another couple thousand since season three and kinda grow impatient lately.
2. If the food at some point have a different sense than tribbles to breed?
3. Can we in the future, the setting of the strength of foundry missions opponents? So HP and hull
4. may be in the roster of fleet management, the number of members are displayed, as it really is? So only the @ handle, not every single char. So once the number of members and even the number of all Chraktere appears. e.g. 50 members (78 character). This could then install it that when I choose a member, then all of that character are displayed.
5. Is there a possibility that the uniforms from the C-Store can be used as Flottenunifromen, without any need to buy the unifrom in the C-Store. e.g. by you unlock with credits from the Fleet Bank, the uniform. Of course, the price should be slightly higher
Sry for the Bad english. it's the Google-Translater.