Lt. Commander
# 301
06-30-2011, 06:35 AM
When will we be able to get more Bank Slots and more for Fleet Bank too.

When does the Enterprice F and Tier 6 Ships come.

When does the Split of the Ground and Space Points you can spend come.
Lt. Commander
# 302 Awsome ideas
06-30-2011, 10:48 AM
Will there ever be a sector block that has Romulan, Klingon, and Federation borders on it to follow the facts from TNG and other series?
During season 4 or 5, can you allow more customisation options like having a klingon or federation login screen and being able to chose how you beam up?
Can you change the size of the mini-map for the new klingon Quonos?
Can you add borg vessels to the game like the borg proto-type in TNG or the Queen's Yacht?
Will there ever be a sector block on the other side of the Bajoran Wormhole?
I know you guys at cryptic are adding new maps to the sol system, but could you guys add jupiter station?
I've heard there are plans for a scale change in sector space. What will the size change factor be between the old and the new sector space?
Are there plans for a ship trading system like the extange or mabby an auction?
Lt. Commander
# 303
06-30-2011, 10:49 AM
Based upon the reduced expectations of Season 4, is Cryptic going to actually produce a good chunk of the promised new content ON TIME for a change? With SWTOR's looming release date, I would think that a scifi game with a foothold on the market would take this pretty seriously.

I have a feeling that without new content, and continued disappointment, this place will be a ghost town when SWTOR launches.

I like this game. Can we step it up a notch? Or better yet... stop lying to us. Stop promoting Season changes, that are simply tweaks.

Sincerely yours. A concerned paying customer.
Lt. Commander
# 304 The Enterprise E!
06-30-2011, 12:50 PM
I don't know if this has already been brought up, but with all the hype with the the new Enterprise F, I was just wondering if the Enterprise E could get some kind of love? Let me explain my feeling. I don't know how anyone else feels, but to me, the Enterprise ships, all of them, are the most awesome things ever made. As a Star Trek Fan, being the Captain of an Enterprise looking ship is a dream. But unfortunetly, I have each Enterprise from the NX to the Soverign. But I don't fly any of them! Even with my engineer, (save the Enterprise D upgraded ships) I know its my choice on what I fly but the reason is, the Soverign at VA is useless! You are wasteing your time more or less (matter of opinon) flying the Soverign. Its the Galaxy Retro, Dreadnaught, or Excelsior Retro at VA. I know I am lame cause I actually don't have an idea to make the "E" more vaiable. But if you could, it would be awesome. To be "one" of the most advance ships in the Federation. It sure is useless!

So my question is, Can you guys do something to make the Current Flagship class of the Federation, more viable in-game so more people want to fly it. I mean this is Star Trek, who could argue with the fact the the Enterprise Class Ships should be the most powerfull all around ships in the Federation? Actually I just thought of a cool idea. Since the Quantum torp launcher was the highlight of the Soverign in the movies, how about a QTL that is only useable on the Soverign that is more powerful with a shorter cooldown.Or maybe for each QTL you put on, evertime it fires regularly, it can fire at Torp High Yield II

But I just want to add I am not complaining lol! I love the game, if you ended up not changeing the Soverign, it would be fine. It is actually just a suggestion. You guys are doing AWESOME work. I appreiciate all the new content you are adding to the game all the time FREE OF CHARGE!!! Not to mention, telling us all the little things you have planned, and the hoped for release times for said things. I mean I swear to god! Its like people think you guys purposely hold content back from the release dates that you are hopeing to hit. I KNOW you are doing your best to give us what you say when you say your going to do it. I think we should be grateful you even tell us purposed release dates And if everyone went around worrying about what the other guys doing, the would never get anything done!
Lt. Commander
# 305
06-30-2011, 08:39 PM
could you please ask CapnLogan to go over the Intrepid ship model again? It still needs work. Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 306
06-30-2011, 08:54 PM
first off i would like to say: great job to the team, i tested season 4 and i recomended everyone in my fleet to test it as well, so far i only recieved positive feedback
first question: my entire fleet is waiting for one specific item/object in sto: fleet starbase would it be possiple to add social maps into the foundry so we could create our own fleet star base?
second question: would it be possiple to have maps on the foundry that can have more than 5 ppl in a mission, similar to fleet actions?
third and final question: how about having teams larger than 5 team members?
Lt. Commander
# 307
06-30-2011, 09:00 PM
Do you think it could be possible to see Vic Fontaine in a Holosuite in Quarck's Bar on DS-9 and buy some Holosuite program, like for practicing mele wep, play Sherlock Holmes - or/and all the other Holo programs we saw in TNG - DS-9 - Voyager. Maybe give another use for Latinum for buying these program you can run in a Holosuite in Quarck's Bar or on the Holodeck of your Starship.
Lt. Commander
# 308
06-30-2011, 11:46 PM
When we can expect new melee weapons like kligon D'Ktang or human weapons?
Lt. Commander
# 309
07-01-2011, 02:46 AM
Nlow that you can use different com badges on uniforms. What is the possibly of doing the same with ranks.
Lt. Commander
Closed Thread