Lt. Commander
Howdy, I'm new to STO but not to Roleplay. I'm currently looking for an active Roleplay Fleet to join. Any suggestions welcome.

I can be contacted here or @Lexdecon

Thank you for your time.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-21-2011, 08:27 AM
Still looking.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-21-2011, 11:05 AM
I have to admit I do not know as much about role play as I should, but I do think the UFP has a roleplay division. I'm just not sure what Star Trek game they use for role play. Anyway, it won't hurt for you to mosey over to the website and see for yourself. After all, you know exactly what you're looking for and will know if they have it or not. Just tell 'em Stormy sent ya and I hope it works out for you.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-21-2011, 11:29 AM
Knights Templar is always looking for good people. We do not currently have a RP community, but, if you would like to start one, we can help provide some resources (we have a website, with a RP section, and Vent, we can set a RP channel). We are a mature (21+) casual fleet.

Take a look at our website, review our Procedures and Articles of the Knights Templar (P.A.K.T.) and Fleet Charter to see if we are a good fit for you.

You can register on our site and ask any questions you may have. Feel free to contact me in game if you would like to discuss anything.

(If you find another fllet to call home and they are amicable, please PM me with contact information for them. I have limited experience with RP and would like to learn.)

I have also seen a post for Daedalus Omega and they might work for you. Good luck and let us know where you go.

-Auspice
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-21-2011, 12:50 PM
Hey,

Just wanted to trow out there for you to check out 12th Fleet.

We have a large RP section know as Medical Division.

I believe you would find a home there. Check out our thread in these forums for a better discription of the fleet then head over to the website.

Hope this helps