Lt. Commander
# 1 Stickies wanted!
06-09-2011, 12:41 PM
Hello everyone!

Do you know of a great thread on our forums which has current, effective information about Federation ships? Have you written a guide here yourself perhaps?

Let us know! I am seeking to add more stickies to these forums with information for your fellow players.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-09-2011, 12:44 PM
Got a question would it be possible to have a button add that we user could push to recommended a post as sticky? That might help in long run?
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-09-2011, 03:23 PM
Foxrocks has created an overview of Science Powers here: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=184154

But to be honest, this isn't just a Federation Shipyard thread due to that. With the reshuffling of the forums, it might make sense in a build thread. I don't really know. Ship and Character Build are strongly linked, and too much of the information is faction independent.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-11-2011, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishStone
Hello everyone!

Do you know of a great thread on our forums which has current, effective information about Federation ships? Have you written a guide here yourself perhaps?

Let us know! I am seeking to add more stickies to these forums with information for your fellow players.
Are the Federation shipyards going to remain in the feedback subsection? If so, adding sticky guides here is a bit defunct isn't it, since most people come to feedback forums to talk about issues in the game, not to look for guides? I thought that's what the Academy area of the forums were for?
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-13-2011, 11:02 AM
Stickies go into the forums they relate to. Ship builds to ship forums, character guides to character froums. General stuffs will remain in the Academy.

If I were to put all stickies into the Academy, we'd end up with a forum which holds purely stickies and users would have to wade through all of those first before getting to see any posts. I actually want to remove stickies from that forum because it was way too many.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-13-2011, 05:18 PM
I thought about having my Ship Size Comparison Chart stickied when it was over in Academy, and I've seen it linked to, so I think it's been pretty useful. Since I saw SpiderMitch's chart stickied over here, I went ahead and copied my post as well. So hopefully it's worth a sticky!

It's here: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=219383
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-14-2011, 08:34 AM
It might be worthwhile to sticky my weapon scaling tests and also my starship weapons calculator program. Neither is necessarily more related to Federation than Klingon ships though, so I'm not sure which forum would be the correct one.

Starship Weapons Calculator

Multiple Weapon Scaling

On another note, if you do elect to sticky my threads, would it be possible to rename the one about the weapons calculator from STO Starship DPS Calculator to Starship Weapons Calculator?
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-21-2011, 02:55 PM
May I ask again to have my Ship Size Comparison Chart in this forum stickied? It's been stickied in the Klingon Fleetyard forum, but not here, which is confusing to me. See above for the link.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-22-2011, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
It might be worthwhile to sticky my weapon scaling tests and also my starship weapons calculator program. Neither is necessarily more related to Federation than Klingon ships though, so I'm not sure which forum would be the correct one.
If you make one a copy, I can sticky them in both forums, no problem. We have the space in these forums for more stickies and I'm sure they can be useful to people!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
On another note, if you do elect to sticky my threads, would it be possible to rename the one about the weapons calculator from STO Starship DPS Calculator to Starship Weapons Calculator?
Totally! ... just that you may need to remind me... >.>

Sorry, Blayyde, it's now stuck.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-25-2011, 03:39 PM
Recreated the ship tier chart thread as discussed in one of the other stickies Wishstone, you can find the link to the thread below:-

Suricata's Ship Tier Chart
Closed Thread