Lt. Commander
It is going to be an on going call for the Breen and Reman BOFFs, but hear me out.

I recommend that the Breen, Reman, and Borg BOFFs added in a similar vein as the Catin and Aenar BOFFs, where you have to purchace a doiser and take it to the Officer Requisition. Like the Borg BOFF, I would recommend that these have a higher cost than the Catin and Aenar at 250-350 C-Store credits. I have no recommendations for Reman Engineer or Tactical BOFFs.

The Breen would obviously be male, and a science and Bio-Engineer. A Breen Bio-Engineer could have Chroniton Mine Barrier I, Shield Generator I, Medical Generator I, and Cryo Mortar (Similar to Quatom Mortar III, but Ice) for ground abilities. The only space ability that I would recommend at this time would be Emergency Power to (Shields, Weapons, Auxiliary, or Enginers) III, or Engineering III. I have not decided on possible abilities for a Breen Science BOFF.

The Borg Engineer and Science BOFF would have the same abilities as the C-Store version and the Khitomer Reward(completeling that reward would net a free dosier), whether male or female. I would recommend that a Borg Tac BOFF have some abilities that reflect the powers used by Borg NPCs against the players.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-20-2011, 10:32 PM
I will admit that one thing which makes me reluctant to create other characters in Star Trek Online and play with them is how 'exclusive' content obtained by my main character will not be obtainable by my newer character of interest (having no idea of when episode reruns will be made in the future, I assume the worst). I find that prospect quite unattractive.

Having access to the Breen tactical officer and the Reman science officer via the C-Store would be something I would buy into.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-21-2011, 02:19 AM
I fail to see the point of this, given the re-run weeks we've had in the last month. If you missed out on them then, I would expect that there will be another chance to get them at a later date when we get a dry spell between season releases.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-21-2011, 02:29 AM
I would actually like if they added a purple 'enemy' BO to the store that ambassadors can get with the expenditure of C-Bills/A-Bills of course.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-21-2011, 02:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzy
I would actually like if they added a purple 'enemy' BO to the store that ambassadors can get with the expenditure of C-Bills/A-Bills of course.
I was expecting that kind of BO to be a DOff system reward for a Diplomacy assignment.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-21-2011, 10:58 AM
The only way that I would even consider that Breen, Reman, and Borg BOffs put up in the C-Store is if they are different than what you can get from the rerun weeks and STFs. People either had to work hard for them (in the case of the Borg) or earned them during the initial run and rerun weeks of their respective FEs (in the case of the Breen and Reman). You would cheapen them by putting them up for real-world moneys, even if it's on a per transaction basis like the Caitian and Aenar BOffs.

Change the abilities/traits, change the look, or whatever. That's fine. If you want the actual rewards, then work for it or wait for them to be reoffered.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-21-2011, 11:30 AM
No way, no thank you.

Having to purchase a one-use item for normal Boffs is already a step too far in a subscription based game. These goodies should be account-wide unlocks available through a single purchase! The writting is on the wall. Pretty soon we'll have single purchase ships, costume pieces, and any other concievable item. We can't let Crooktic keep thinking that this particular enhancement of the CStore business model is ok. We pay enough already.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-21-2011, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightErrant View Post
I was expecting that kind of BO to be a DOff system reward for a Diplomacy assignment.
That is what I was thinking too. Getting an uncommon (green quality) Alien with a sprite graphic similar to the species being interacted with. The BOFF reward should only be given when ALL of the questions are answered correctly.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-22-2011, 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightErrant View Post
Correct (read "Duty Officer 101") KDFs and Feds can get opposition Boffs by Doff system (I don't remmeber what but you can)
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-24-2011, 02:43 AM
Benzite BOffs have been missing from the game since launch.

I'd like to get them in the game, too.