Lt. Commander
# 21
06-23-2011, 02:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinkuu_Akagan
Does the fact that I plaster pretty much everyone with Diplomatic Immunity and the fact that you can see what level these DSE's are before entering them by looking in the corner make up for upping their level on occasion? LOL.
I've never seen a DSE show a different level than their standard, regardless of what level they are once you enter them. Each one has multiple instances which can all be different levels anyway.

Anyway, on the current tribble build, DSEs don't seem to be scaling anyway. I blew a ton of Romulans out of the sky looking for a Scimitar and they were staying at low levels the whole time.
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-23-2011, 09:45 AM
Hevach mentioned a dilemma I often have while leveling ... Even though the DSEs scale, you can't see that from the outside. I've gone into a -4 one and ended up blasted to bits by +38 enemies. That's something I'd aim to change. DSEs being upped wouldn't be so much an issue for me if I at least had fair warning prior to going in.

Of course, if DSEs are no longer scaling for the next patch, I suppose that solves the problem in its own way.
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-23-2011, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
I've never seen a DSE show a different level than their standard, regardless of what level they are once you enter them. Each one has multiple instances which can all be different levels anyway.

Anyway, on the current tribble build, DSEs don't seem to be scaling anyway. I blew a ton of Romulans out of the sky looking for a Scimitar and they were staying at low levels the whole time.
Really? Whenever I looked at the DSE in Sector Space it showed me what level difference they were. I was never surprised when they used to annihilate me because I could see they were going to do it before I even entered.