Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
yeah I know...hiss hiss..boooooo C-Store....now that that's finished.

How about some 2409 dress uniforms? The only thing we have that's even close is the VA uniform and the 200 day (I think) top, and of course there are the myriad of TOS dress uniforms, but nothing "modern" I'd like to see something that is an obvious dress uniform, with the ability to wear ribbons and medals (gated by rank, or better yet number of accolades) and were our communicator/Starfleet symbol at the same time.

P.S. I guess the 500 day Jupiters are kinda dressy too...but that does many of us no good for a long time.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-23-2011, 01:40 AM
Hiss hoo booo :p
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-23-2011, 01:40 AM
The Jupiter Jacket set itself is rather dressy, if you color it right.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-23-2011, 01:41 AM
You get an updated version of the Insurrection style dress whites when you complete the Diplomacy ranks
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-23-2011, 01:42 AM
I would like to see Klingon Dress Uniforms, that would rawk >.>
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-23-2011, 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACES_HIGH View Post
You get an updated version of the Insurrection style dress whites when you complete the Diplomacy ranks
Yeah, but I don't like that as a dress uniform. I would like to see something more futureish than TNG era. Maybe extrapolate from the TNG dress uniforms and Jupiters...etc..

EDIT: Also, the current items really do nothing for the way medals should work.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-23-2011, 01:46 AM
They could implement DXP point cost for them, so that all the points we get after Ambassador are used for something.

Ceremonial wear for different races would be a great addition.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-23-2011, 01:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tychus_Findley
They could implement DXP point cost for them, so that all the points we get after Ambassador are used for something.

Ceremonial wear for different races would be a great addition.
That could work. I must say I really like the idea of more and more complex ribbon and medal arrangements being tied to the number of Accolades you have. I just thought of that as I was typing the OP...I wonder how hard that would be to implement.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-23-2011, 02:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conundrum-NSA
That could work. I must say I really like the idea of more and more complex ribbon and medal arrangements being tied to the number of Accolades you have. I just thought of that as I was typing the OP...I wonder how hard that would be to implement.
They could use the same tech they use to paint our starships with proper names and registries, so I'd go with a strong presumption of 'possible'. I expect it'd be enough of an effort that the only way it could possibly enter the game would be the C-store, which would be fine.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-23-2011, 04:13 AM
how bout some wedding gowns and brides maids uniforms for those DS9 Role Players while were at it. Their wedding ceremonies are getting a little stale :p