Lt. Commander
# 1 Line in the Sand Mission Help
06-21-2011, 10:34 PM
So I was on this mission and got diverted to the Sol System during it and now I'm stuck. On my mission bar on the right of the screen it reads:
"Line in the Sand
Defeat the Borg Invaders
Locate Federation Beacon"

And under the in progress mission tab it says "Secondary Mission" at the top and "Head to any navigation beacon to meet up with a battle group" at the bottom in green.
Currently I am in the Vulcan Sector, the place where you can go to other star systems and I have no idea where to go to complete this mission; which I must do to start another mission.

Any help would be vastly appreciated. Thank you!
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-22-2011, 12:51 AM
If I remember right, when you bring up your map, there should be a big white circle. Head toward that and you should get a popup letting you know you've gone far enough.

I wish I could be more help, but I haven't played the tutorial in a long time, so the details aren't as fresh in my mind.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-22-2011, 08:26 AM
"Line in the Sand" is the final segment of the tutorial, yes?

You're not supposd to be able to leave the Vega system tutorial mission at this point. TTBOMK, there is no way back to the system (until the "Khitomer Accord" Special Task Force at Rear Admiral -- and even then threre's a temporal displacement issue).

Looks like you're going to have to delete and restart the character and go through the tutorial again. If you're feeling generous, please submit a bug report on the issue ("Esc" key to the "Game Options" menu).
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-22-2011, 11:23 AM
*moves this into a forum where spoilers are expected*
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-22-2011, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gym_Quirk
"Line in the Sand" is the final segment of the tutorial, yes?

You're not supposd to be able to leave the Vega system tutorial mission at this point. TTBOMK, there is no way back to the system (until the "Khitomer Accord" Special Task Force at Rear Admiral -- and even then threre's a temporal displacement issue).

Looks like you're going to have to delete and restart the character and go through the tutorial again. If you're feeling generous, please submit a bug report on the issue ("Esc" key to the "Game Options" menu).
Is there any chance at all that if he could leave the Sol System, that he might get a Continue Mission Button??