Lt. Commander
Since Starbase 39 has become more importaint with the Vault mission, I have some suggestions for making it better.

I recommend that another Starbase Quarter added to the Southwest part of the map. Use one of the quadrent rooms from Starbase 82 first floor for this area. There is no need at this time to adjust the current two quarter circle rooms

In this area should be a Bridge Officer Requisition vendor, and a Bridge Officer Trainer. The extra space can be used for other things that players may want (such as for minigames as Poker, Tongo, Dabo, Paresies Squares or the like).

Between where the Exchange and Bank are and the new area, add a T intersection, either using a piece from ESD, or a custom T intersection. Duplicate it for the opposite side by placeing one between the Transporter room and Admiral T'nae's Office.

In the space between the two intersections directly south of the winding corridor, add an UNASSIMILATED version of the Science room at the landing of the ramp from Starbase 82's 1st floor down to Ogden's room. This room should not connect to the corridor to the north. In this room could be located a CMO who can heal the character's Injuries and sell both regenerators and Hyposprays.

In the halls connecting the two T intersections to the Science room can be random NPC sprites wandering back and forth like on ESD.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-26-2011, 04:03 AM
That might actually make worth using more. I'd add a tailor for both ships and our characters. I've always found that to be lacking there.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-27-2011, 07:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KTagloH View Post
That might actually make worth using more. I'd add a tailor for both ships and our characters. I've always found that to be lacking there.
That was the other think I wanted. A tailor for the uniform, and the Ship customazation. Thank you, I had forgot to mention them.

I would also add that a ship vendor selling only Tier 3 ships too, since you can purchace Tier 2 ships at Deep Space Station K-7, and Tier 4 at Deep Space Nine.