Lt. Commander
# 21
04-07-2012, 08:40 AM
*Revs up chainsaw*

ALL RIGHT come at me you zombies!
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-07-2012, 08:46 AM
I would go for a voyager pack, I got the intrepid bridge pack and it blows its nothing like the ship.

I would love to see Voyager's bridge and ready room laid out properly and even more so their main engineering on my ship, the warp core looked so cool and it was a respectable size for the ship. the standard one is stupid looking, with having to go to shipboard regularly for doff missions would be nice to feel like I am actually on the ship I fly.
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-07-2012, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
+ proper Intrepid Bridge
+ lower Decks
+ some fixed Intrepid Class visuals (saucer omg baaaad!)
+ Aeroshuttle http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Aeroshuttle
+ Talaxian Captain Race + BOff unlock + Off Duty uniform that looks somewhat like this: http://thedailies.grimfandango.org/gw/gw054b.jpg

+ as joke item something from Captain Proton (Janeway's Hair option? The Robot? A gun? The Ship as holographic Shuttle Pet?! blblbl TILT blblbl)

= instant buy

PS: in what Episode did Harry Kim have a Romulan Disruptor rifle O_o
http://thedailies.grimfandango.org/gw/gw055b.jpg

damn you Prop recycling!

//edit: wait why is this in ten forward?

legit C-Store request thread !

Voyager is my first and favourite Star Trek series. I like it for being controversial and for a Captain who dares to defy textbook rules when faced with non-textbook situations.

In addition to all the above great ideas, I would like to see...

Intrepid Assault "Warship" Retrofit (Let's not make any 'peaceful' excuses here, we're fighting wars everywhere in STO). Could be a small tactical missile cruiser or something like people are talking about in STO Gameplay forums.
Dauntless "NX-01" Replica. Reverse engineered from that alien ship. Bonus to QSD engine just like Odyssey.
Tier IV Nova class (Retains limited weapon slots due to small size, but endgame-capable tac/sci/eng console numbers and statistics)
Spacediving armour set w/ helmet (Poor man's STF Omega Force suit! EVA suit replacer too.)
Fixes for transphasic torpedoes. Make them natural anti-[Borg] or something. Give us some excuse to use transphasic torpedoes for once.
XXV Century Admiral Janeway uniform (because we are in the XXV Century now)
Unique EMH Doff
Unique ECH or EOH Prototype Boff (Hint hint - there is someone in game who uses a toon named Emergency Operations Hologram already )
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-08-2012, 04:56 AM
[Rolls into the thread while activating Target Optics and unholstering the [Zombie Control Compression Pistol of Epicosity Mk XIV], shoots and vaporizes this exposed Zombie thread!]

This thread was raised from the dead (after no posts for 30 days or more) and it had to be put down.
Please remember to check the dates of threads; and if you find an old thread raised from the dead just report it and avoid posting in it.

Note that you're more than welcome to start a new thread on the topic (unless there is an existing thread on this topic that has been posted in within 30 days, in which case you can just continue to post in that thread)!

Cheers,

Alecto
Closed Thread