Lt. Commander
Hello people,

Ever since the last patch my screen goes black (i do hear some sound) when i try to play the game. I filed a ticket on the 17th, added a dxdiag the same day or the morning the next day and never heard of it again, the 20th i again produced a ticket, this time with a dxdiag. Today it is the 22nd and i still havent got a reply....

It is very frustrating not being able to be helped like this, i think that people who can't play the game at all due to technical issues should get the same level of assistance as people with billing support who can actually do the live chat. I mean, i pay for this and i haven't been able to play the game for 5 days (including a weekend). All was fine before the patch but immediately after i got the problem so it seems highly likely that it is due to the patch.

And if you note that problems are usually solved within 24 hours you are giving expectations, but however it may be, not being able to play for 5 days it getting a rather unreasonably long. Like i said: i pay for this so after a certain point you should get financial compensation because you should get what you are paying for. Im sure the people work hard at support but maybe they need to hire more people because now im not getting what im paying for since this is getting unreasonably long.

And since there is no complaint/feedback ticket this seems to be the only way...

Regards,

Aedwyn
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-22-2011, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aedwyn View Post
Hello people,

And since there is no complaint/feedback ticket this seems to be the only way...
Actually, that's part of the reason we have Community Tickets. Your feedback regarding anything in the game can be send that way.

I'm really sorry that you had to wait so long. It may be that your problem is not an easy one to track down. I'll see what I can do to help, but please do keep in mind that Customer Service does not work on the forums at all, so we cannot assist you via the forums in any form.

If you still need to stay in touch, please submit a community ticket to us. Thank you!

*Edit: Did you try to ask for help from other users on these forums at all? Have you described your problem and let us or other players on the forums know what isn't working and what you have tried so far to resolve it? The more information you give, the more likely that someone can help you.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-22-2011, 07:40 PM
I've had 3 patches in the past break my ability to play and after trying the following i was able to work again...

Always remember to delete the game completely off your Hard Drive(s) then reinstall the game. Also try updating/reinstalling your drives for. After all you gotta rule out any possibility it could be something on your end.

if you are in need of parts for because the game just wont run on your system try upgrading from tigerdirect.com or newegg.com. BestBuy may not be as cheep but you can take you system in and personally watch them fix/upgrade for you.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-26-2011, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishStone
Actually, that's part of the reason we have Community Tickets. Your feedback regarding anything in the game can be send that way.

I'm really sorry that you had to wait so long. It may be that your problem is not an easy one to track down. I'll see what I can do to help, but please do keep in mind that Customer Service does not work on the forums at all, so we cannot assist you via the forums in any form.

If you still need to stay in touch, please submit a community ticket to us. Thank you!

*Edit: Did you try to ask for help from other users on these forums at all? Have you described your problem and let us or other players on the forums know what isn't working and what you have tried so far to resolve it? The more information you give, the more likely that someone can help you.

Blasten Blaster:
I've had 3 patches in the past break my ability to play and after trying the following i was able to work again...

Always remember to delete the game completely off your Hard Drive(s) then reinstall the game. Also try updating/reinstalling your drives for. After all you gotta rule out any possibility it could be something on your end.

if you are in need of parts for because the game just wont run on your system try upgrading from tigerdirect.com or newegg.com. BestBuy may not be as cheep but you can take you system in and personally watch them fix/upgrade for you.

Hey, thanks for the reply. The lady I spoke to on the support chat said that there should be a 'feedback' ticket but i couldn't see it so therefor I thought that there wasn;t such a thing and resorted to the forum.

Fortunately my problem has been solved! :-)