Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 121
06-24-2011, 05:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
Interesting, I'll have to try this out.

... And then use a Phaser/DEM/FAW boat for a match, just for the lulz. Maybe with Scramble 1 too.
Don't forget your Peng.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 122
06-24-2011, 05:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
Don't forget your Peng.
But you have to PvE to get Pengs.

Looks like I'll never get to play with Pengs beyond the one Peng I have on my Eng for testing purposes.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 123
06-24-2011, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
Interesting, I'll have to try this out.

... And then use a Phaser/DEM/FAW boat for a match, just for the lulz. Maybe with Scramble 1 too.
Bah why SS1 go hard or don't go at all, SS3
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 124
06-24-2011, 06:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Data
Bah why SS1 go hard or don't go at all, SS3
No DEM 3 on a Sci ship... though I could go with DEM 1/2 on a Noobula.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 125
06-24-2011, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
No DEM 3 on a Sci ship... though I could go with DEM 1/2 on a Noobula.
Who need DEM go with 2 beams and FAW and 4 Pengs on Autofire, spam FaW, APB, SS, and either a GW or TB. You will do 500K in damage with 600-700k healing while you get up and make a samich.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 127
06-24-2011, 10:59 AM
My cannons hit like wet noodles......buff cannons!!!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 128
06-24-2011, 12:21 PM
By the way, with season 4 there'll be an innate damage bonus for every weapon based on their RARITY.

Green = +5% dmg
Blue = +10% dmg
Purple = +15% dmg

Purple beams will get a +15% DMG bonus for free, so I guess the "love" the OP is asking for has already been given.

Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 129
06-24-2011, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord-Thy View Post
By the way, with season 4 there'll be an innate damage bonus for every weapon based on their RARITY.

Green = +5% dmg
Blue = +10% dmg
Purple = +15% dmg

Purple beams will get a +15% DMG bonus for free, so I guess the "love" the OP is asking for has already been given.

You know I give it 2 weeks or so till the patch that does the same for Shields goes in. lol
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 130
06-24-2011, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord-Thy View Post
By the way, with season 4 there'll be an innate damage bonus for every weapon based on their RARITY.

Green = +5% dmg
Blue = +10% dmg
Purple = +15% dmg

Purple beams will get a +15% DMG bonus for free, so I guess the "love" the OP is asking for has already been given.

Yeah that seems pretty stupid. Great now the QQ will start that the exchange needs to be nerfed because Molly can't buy purples because they cost a bazillion EC. Brilliant.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:22 AM.