Login

Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-22-2011, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksparrowjive55 View Post
Just wondering.
Stealth mixed with cunning and boldness. ... and a coordinated call to arms.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-22-2011, 04:14 PM
proportion among those populations in the open PvP aspect in the game.

More Klingons, proportionally, play in PvP than feds. The actual PvP'ing pops are probably pretty even (I have no evidence, just my intuition). Open PvP doesn't mean its forced on everyone everywhere. Its just an area of the game that allows for stretegic and tactical combat in sector and system space.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-22-2011, 04:15 PM
More like 4 to 1. Adjusting to those who actually PvP, that number might be different I suppose, but I'm wondering this as well.

I don't really see it being a big issue with these upcoming 'open pvp raids' the latest Engineering Report mentions, as they will be contained instances with a player cap. When a truer form of open pvp arrives, it will be interesting to see how it will be balanced considering the disparity between the 2 factions.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-22-2011, 04:17 PM
When it comes to queued PvP, it would be the same.

But when it comes to the Open PvP, either Population limits per faction or a Klingon has to be extra cunning in sneeking to the objective.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-22-2011, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
When it comes to queued PvP, it would be the same.

But when it comes to the Open PvP, either Population limits per faction or a Klingon has to be extra cunning in sneeking to the objective.
Plus, klingons have a greater ability to pick their battles. Just cloak. If something bad and scary is there that you can't pwn, move on and fight something more to your liking.

Azurian's favorite tactic would work for the klingons Cloak, hit, and run lol
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-22-2011, 04:23 PM
And ... Klingons on the hunt can seek out convoys yet to be popped and enter those ... or does it sometimes stick you in an already active instance?

If not then get in ... raid quickly and get out before Feds arrive.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-22-2011, 04:39 PM
All the players who used to play Klingon, then switched to Fed because of that fact have a good reason to switch back. More kills = more glory. Outnumbered but winning anyway = ultimate glory.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-22-2011, 04:41 PM
As long as the instances are auto balanced in terms of player proportions shouldn't matter. unlike kerrat where 15v5 somehow happens.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-22-2011, 04:44 PM
As a klingon ill tell ya how it goes down cuz lets face it it really is just going be like one big ker'rat.When you join a zone you guys all know this you are in say zone #366 well only so many ppl can get into zone #366 so its not like one thousand feds are going be in there.So when you go into ker'rat as a klingon you scope it out right if you are by yourself you look for maps with say like 4 feds on it waaaay easyer to pick them off if you join a ker'rat with like 8 or so feds mightaswell just leave.

So you just rezone in and out till you find a map that seems kinda fair.Thats what i do anyway.