Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
06-23-2011, 05:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedJedi
KDF - "Ha, if the Feds only outnumber us 3-to-1, they'd better go get more help!"


Fed - "Ha, we outnumber these silly Klinks 3-to-1, this should be eas-... Wait... Why are my shields dropping? WTF?! Why is my Hull dro-"... Ka-BOOM!....

<presses Re-Spawn button>...

"Now, where is that dirty Klink this time... What? Who is <insert random Fed here> and why would I want to team up with him? We don't need no stinkin' teams! I'm Capt. Jean-Luc Kirk here! I totally OMGWTFPWN! I... Oh look, there's that evil Klink again, I'll definitely get him thi-... GAH! Mah ship! IT'S A-BURNIN'!"

/tell AverageKDFPlayer@CreativeHandle (Note: NOT a real person...AFAIK): You haxx! I'm reporting you for cheating! You have no honor!

from AverageKDFPlayer - /tell CaptJean-LucKirk@FedUberPWNZORZ (Note: Also NOT a real person... AFAIK): How did I "haxx"? You didn't even balance your shields. If you'd like some advice for your build and ways to stay alive longer in PvP, I'd be happy to help... <moment later> @FedUberPWNZORZ is ignoring you.

AverageKDFPlayer - <sigh>
"Problem Fed?"
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
06-23-2011, 05:48 AM
Klinks will just have to be 3x better than the feds.


Shouldn't be that hard
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
06-23-2011, 06:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artificialx
Klinks will just have to be 3x better than the feds.


Shouldn't be that hard
I thought we already were? ... Isn't that why we are accused of having the "I Win" button?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
06-23-2011, 08:49 AM
What will keep it balanced?

FvF.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
06-23-2011, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedJedi
from AverageKDFPlayer - /tell CaptJean-LucKirk@FedUberPWNZORZ (Note: Also NOT a real person... AFAIK): How did I "haxx"? You didn't even balance your shields. If you'd like some advice for your build and ways to stay alive longer in PvP, I'd be happy to help... <moment later> @FedUberPWNZORZ is ignoring you.

AverageKDFPlayer - <sigh>
Sadly, this is a total role reversal as I go up through the PvP ranks on Tiers 2-3 (moving into 4). I really hope it balances out (or at least goes back to normal) when this new open PvP thing goes live.

I think I'm on 3 ignore lists now for trying to offer help. O.o
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
06-23-2011, 10:31 AM
This is a non-issue since 80% of Fed players aren't interested in PvP
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
06-23-2011, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike2099
This is a non-issue since 80% of Fed players aren't interested in PvP

Or any good at it, for that matter
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
06-23-2011, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
Or any good at it, for that matter
LOL
Well we don't have to be since we have game content.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
06-23-2011, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike2099
This is a non-issue since 80% of Fed players aren't interested in PvP
^ This
And most PVE-er feds who trying to defend transports, and after defeat, they wont do it again. so it will be 1:1 IMO
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
06-23-2011, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle-Phoenix View Post
^ This
And most PVE-er feds who trying to defend transports, and after defeat, they wont do it again. so it will be 1:1 IMO
Fed PvE players who are just looking to finish a mission aren't going to get macros, respec their captain, load up on resists and become as obsessed with PvP as Klingon players.
Just not gonna happen.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:24 PM.