Lt. Commander
Since we got 2 new BOF for the Federation (Aenar and Caitian)in the C-Store. How about adding the Lethean bridge officer, since we already have a Lethean playable Captain.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-24-2011, 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoosty View Post
Since we got 2 new BOF for the Federation (Aenar and Caitian)in the C-Store. How about adding the Lethean bridge officer, since we already have a Lethean playable Captain.
They are, via Duty Officer System
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-25-2011, 04:08 AM
So they are in with the new Duty Officer, but it is not the same as a Bridge Officer that can beam down on your Away Team or man one of your ship Bridge Station.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-25-2011, 05:04 AM
No, players will be able to earn Lethean Boffs as reward for several Doff assignments. But Caitian and Aenar Boffs will also be accessible through those assignments. So Lethean Boffs in C-Store would just be fair.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-25-2011, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Venom
No, players will be able to earn Lethean Boffs as reward for several Doff assignments. But Caitian and Aenar Boffs will also be accessible through those assignments. So Lethean Boffs in C-Store would just be fair.
yeh, i'm not sure it'll be just DOff assignments though, and heritic mentioned 'discusion' about making them the klingon efficient BO
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-26-2011, 04:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohort View Post
yeh, i'm not sure it'll be just DOff assignments though, and heritic mentioned 'discusion' about making them the klingon efficient BO
For whatever reason Letheans should be efficient. On the other hand, that trait never made much sense. Why exactly can Saurians be efficient, but Vulcans not, they are known to be...well efficient.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-26-2011, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
For whatever reason Letheans should be efficient. On the other hand, that trait never made much sense. Why exactly can Saurians be efficient, but Vulcans not, they are known to be...well efficient.
I agree completely on both. KDF has gone a year and a half with this imbalance and with the greater emphasis on PvP its time to fix it.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-28-2011, 02:37 PM
Lethean bridge officers are, in fact, in the pipeline. They are not currently planned to be C-Store, although they will probably somewhat rare. They will likely have the capacity to have the Efficient trait, but I still have to get this locked in.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-28-2011, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
Lethean bridge officers are, in fact, in the pipeline. They are not currently planned to be C-Store, although they will probably somewhat rare. They will likely have the capacity to have the Efficient trait, but I still have to get this locked in.
Putting Lethean Boffs into the c-store would be...unfortunate..at least if that could mean an endless supply of efficient Boffs.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-28-2011, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
Putting Lethean Boffs into the c-store would be...unfortunate..at least if that could mean an endless supply of efficient Boffs.
Exactly. Ergo the "not planned" part.

The KDF needs an Efficient bridge officer type. The KDF is also missing Letheans for bridge officers. C-Store Efficient bridge officers would be a major problem I don't want to deal with.