Lt. Commander
Im getting the game tomorrow, ( June 23 ) and was looking for a non RP fleet to join that is willing to accept complete newbie player. My plan is being an engineer or science officer, havent decided yet.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-22-2011, 11:27 PM
Well - everyone was a newb when they started You can check us out and think about, if we might be the fleet for you. (No point in being in a fleet without the same active hours, so we wont see each other)

- Omega Particles - is a Star Trek Online Fleet.
We got a forum, a Facebook site and a TeamSpeak 3 server
We're a very social fleet and we enjoy each others company alot

We're recruiting EU time zone players

We want players that are:
-> EU Time zone active
-> Helpfull and social
-> Teamworking
-> Willing to be a part of the fleet
-> 16+ of age

If u want to know more, go to Our Facebook Page
If u want to apply for becoming a member, send a mail to omegaparticles@gmail.com
Use this template

Name :
Playing since :
TeamSpeak 3 knowledge :
Characters in Federation Faction :
Characters in Klingon Faction :
Which faction do you want to join ? (Both is also an option) :
Favorite career (Tac,sci,eng) :
Special Task Force experience :

Looking forward to hear from you
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-22-2011, 11:30 PM
guess i should have also put the times i play at huh , I live in EST timezone and work third shift, so im up all night.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-23-2011, 06:42 AM
Plenty of non-rp fleets out there.

I run one. It's small....but trying to grow..
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-23-2011, 08:47 AM
For someone who might be playing at any time, I suggest you check out the UFP, a worldwide fleet with members on both hemispheres. Our fleet is a very supportive one and we do not mind newbies. In fact, we have several resources which you might find helpful in getting up to speed. Head on over and check us out and visit the forums as well. I think you'll be glad you did. Tell 'em Stormy sent ya.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-23-2011, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyMaverick View Post
For someone who might be playing at any time, I suggest you check out the UFP, a worldwide fleet with members on both hemispheres. Our fleet is a very supportive one and we do not mind newbies. In fact, we have several resources which you might find helpful in getting up to speed. Head on over and check us out and visit the forums as well. I think you'll be glad you did. Tell 'em Stormy sent ya.
I would like to second what stormy says here. We are a mulit-national fleet with a complement of officers and players on at all hours. I was a total noob to the game when I joined UFP back in December. I can say we are a very helpful sort and glad to take a new player under our wing and help him out.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-23-2011, 01:05 PM
Hi Tusoto! I sent you a PM. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about Lotus Fleet. Enjoy the game!
Lt. Commander
Good evening. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but that’s part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some cases RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast (USA) and England.

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so therefore when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RLtoo. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2409 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you would like additional information on the [VKF] please don’t hesitate to contact me or any of our members.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-23-2011, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tusoto
Im getting the game tomorrow, ( June 23 ) and was looking for a non RP fleet to join that is willing to accept complete newbie player. My plan is being an engineer or science officer, havent decided yet.
Hello,
We are recruiting for Liberty fleet. We are not too big and not small but just about the right size. We focus on member satisfaction as “priority”. We value each and every member of our fleet and we are not a typical “corporate entity” kind of fleet with clueless organization and zero membership satisfaction.
We do have an active RP department as well as Foundry events/STFs/PvPs/PvE and many other fleet enhancing events. Our organization structure provides constant support to members 24/7 so all members from different time zones worldwide are welcome to the fleet. We enjoy the diversity and truly try to keep our members happy. We hope that you will find a “home” fleet with us here at Liberty fleet.

PM me for a hassle free invitation

Sam Nun@2007-2007
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-23-2011, 07:41 PM
Wanted! Friendly and sociable Trekies!
Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful multifaction all encompassing Fleet.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Feel free to look us up in game, and Check out Our Web Site:
www.FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com
for more info and Application.