Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
06-23-2011, 01:46 PM
Sad that peeps are so wanting to steal fake pixels, that they don't even bother to care to note if a player is even playing said game of target. What a monumental waste of time. Worse for the dopes that look for a easy quick fix to the top, and waste their subscription cash in the foolish doing.

At least the junk emails that I get (don't open,)... um... increase... um... size... are of some substance. I think.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
06-23-2011, 02:03 PM
I get that email 10 times a day =/
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
06-23-2011, 10:36 PM
I've been a WoW player for several years and, yeah, that stuff is just rampant. After a while, you kind of get into the practice of just going to the website yourself and checking account details. I never click a link in an email like that not matter how convincing it may look.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
06-24-2011, 01:33 AM
...You get a random email, and just put passwords in it? And then ask about it later? :confused

hmm.. If you get any emails that say something like......... I am the Finance Minister of an African country and I need help to move $897,456,321 and I will share it with you...if you send me your banking information... those are all real too.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
06-24-2011, 01:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleaic_Kerensky
Sad that peeps are so wanting to steal fake pixels, that they don't even bother to care to note if a player is even playing said game of target. What a monumental waste of time. Worse for the dopes that look for a easy quick fix to the top, and waste their subscription cash in the foolish doing.

At least the junk emails that I get (don't open,)... um... increase... um... size... are of some substance. I think.
It seems to work, based on this thread.....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
06-24-2011, 01:36 AM
Ok, I'll bite. What's this "rumor" with STO and Blizzard? Because we already knew weeks ago who bought Cryptic, and it wasn't Blizzard.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
06-24-2011, 01:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hravik
Ok, I'll bite. What's this "rumor" with STO and Blizzard? Because we already knew weeks ago who bought Cryptic, and it wasn't Blizzard.
I never heard any blizzard rumor either, and like you said, we've known for a month or so what went on.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
06-24-2011, 02:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroke
So, glad I nipped that in the butt.
Rock on, BUD !
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
06-24-2011, 07:01 AM
I get about sixty of these a day in my hotmail, nothing I could do to block them, or stop them.

I had to move to gmail and slowly switch everything over.

I hate the people that operate these things, I wish I could strangle them.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
06-24-2011, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnBludd View Post
...You get a random email, and just put passwords in it? And then ask about it later? :confused

hmm.. If you get any emails that say something like......... I am the Finance Minister of an African country and I need help to move $897,456,321 and I will share it with you...if you send me your banking information... those are all real too.
wait.....those are fake?!?!???!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:48 AM.