Lt. Commander
I've tried with various characters, but I can never seem to get the Uncommon Saurians. I wanted to know if anyone has recently been awarded, and what missions/steps that make it more likely to occur?
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-23-2011, 08:03 PM
A fleet mate just got one yesterday. Sold it for a pretty penny. Saurians are just rare to start with, efficient or not.

As far as I'm aware, there's no way to influence what you get from the random boff requisition missions.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-23-2011, 09:16 PM
I also just got today a science one, after leveling up from completing the Vulcan Sector patrol mission earlier. I have to say it surprised me.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-24-2011, 05:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
A fleet mate just got one yesterday. Sold it for a pretty penny. Saurians are just rare to start with, efficient or not.

As far as I'm aware, there's no way to influence what you get from the random boff requisition missions.
Wait, there are Random Bridge Officer Requisition missions? Anyone know if these are available on the Klingon side of the game?
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-24-2011, 07:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermbot View Post
Wait, there are Random Bridge Officer Requisition missions? Anyone know if these are available on the Klingon side of the game?
Yes, you get one automatically every few levels. If you left click on your rank it'll give a list of all the automatic rewards you get as you level, it'll say Bridge Officer Awarded every level that the requisition option is available. You hail the contact, and you're given a mission that automatically completes to give you a bridge officer. It's random, you can't control anything about it except its rarity, which improves as you level. Your first couple will be white, our last few purple.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-24-2011, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Yes, you get one automatically every few levels. If you left click on your rank it'll give a list of all the automatic rewards you get as you level, it'll say Bridge Officer Awarded every level that the requisition option is available. You hail the contact, and you're given a mission that automatically completes to give you a bridge officer. It's random, you can't control anything about it except its rarity, which improves as you level. Your first couple will be white, our last few purple.
Oh, those missions. Darn, I was hoping for an end game version to randomly spawn one for a max level character.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-26-2011, 04:53 AM
Quote:

After I started this thread, It just so happened that I recieved TWO Efficient Saurians (1 Engg & 1 Science) with an alternate captain that I had created. However, when I tried to mail those Saurian BO's to my main captain, the "Efficient" trait was removed!!

So after I pulled myself off the floor, I created another Captain, and received 2 More "Uncommon" Saurians, and this time, they immediately came without the "Efficient" trait.

So, here I sit with four Uncommon Saurians, none which has the "Efficient" trait,. What am I supposed to so with these? I see pepole selling the Non-Effiicient Saurians for million of dollars, why would anyone buy them withou the Efficient trait? Do they possess other traits that I don't know about?
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-26-2011, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by polaronbeam View Post
why would anyone buy them withou the Efficient trait? Do they possess other traits that I don't know about?
Because people are dumb enough to buy them and think they have the trait.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-26-2011, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raso
Because people are dumb enough to buy them and think they have the trait.
Been tryin to sell three without the efficient trait for months now, I think people caught on
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-26-2011, 10:26 AM
I got one efficient Tact up there on the exchange still, been about a week