Lt. Commander
# 21
07-08-2011, 11:51 PM
I've never gotten an Efficient Bridge Officer outside of the Exchange or from the Liberated Borg Engineer BOFF, and I have a ludicrous number of Admirals/Generals and even Commanders for instance.
Lt. Commander
# 22
07-10-2011, 06:40 PM
I just got one today, a tactical officer. Normally I would be inclined to sell it, but I have enough money and he makes a fine addition to my new captains bridge crew.
Lt. Commander
# 23
07-12-2011, 05:21 AM
got my hands on one once sold him at once, screw the 0.01% bonus I would get from it the cash gave me an option to buy better gear for my main resulting in a roughly 15-20% bonus over what I had at the time
Lt. Commander
# 24
07-15-2011, 05:17 PM
Saurians can still randomly have the Efficient trait. Not all Saurians automatically have the Efficient trait, though.

Klingons will, if all goes according to plan, soon have access to a type of Efficient officer as well.
Lt. Commander
# 25
07-15-2011, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
Saurians can still randomly have the Efficient trait. Not all Saurians automatically have the Efficient trait, though.

Klingons will, if all goes according to plan, soon have access to a type of Efficient officer as well.
How reading this post makes me feel: http://ragemaker.net/images/Victorio...YeahFemale.png
Lt. Commander
# 26
07-16-2011, 12:06 AM
Quote:

cool I was convinced they where extinct lol
Lt. Commander
# 27
07-19-2011, 02:45 AM
Quote:

While that's all well and good, I find it unfortunate that to get a hold of any of these I'll now have to level yet ANOTHER KDF captain for the CHANCE to get one in what is already (for me) a very, very tired grind. I'm putting myself through it for a fourth time because I've come to have an appreciation for the new Gorn.

The only other way is to amass a fortune and make someone else down the road very, very rich. Neither option strikes me as terribly 'fun.'
Lt. Commander
# 28
07-20-2011, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectreofwar View Post
While that's all well and good, I find it unfortunate that to get a hold of any of these I'll now have to level yet ANOTHER KDF captain for the CHANCE to get one in what is already (for me) a very, very tired grind. I'm putting myself through it for a fourth time because I've come to have an appreciation for the new Gorn.

The only other way is to amass a fortune and make someone else down the road very, very rich. Neither option strikes me as terribly 'fun.'
They may have been referring to the Duty Officer System as ways to access these new bridge officers. I would wait and see before preparing to level again.
Lt. Commander
# 29
07-25-2011, 12:45 PM
The current plan is for KDF officers to have an alternative means to acquire a Lethean officer, other than simply through their level progression.
Lt. Commander
# 30
07-25-2011, 12:47 PM
Quote:
The current plan is for KDF officers to have an alternative means to acquire a Lethean officer, other than simply through their level progression.
Lethean BOs? A dream is becoming true!