Lt. Commander
# 51
08-06-2011, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
The Efficient trait will soon have a chance to appear on Rare and Very Rare Saurian Bridge Officers.
there is no difference between an uncommon and a rare efficient saurian traits wise.
Lt. Commander
# 52
08-11-2011, 04:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shapey
there is no difference between an uncommon and a rare efficient saurian traits wise.
there used to be though?

just recently the changes in questions were put in and the 'efficient' trait is now on both Rare and Very Rare officers. It used to only appear on Uncommon ones.
Lt. Commander
# 53
08-11-2011, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NohMalkiri
Efficient Saurians still appear as grade advancements. I got one on my alt a week ago when he was in the lower ranks.

Yes, the trait stacks giving you more power the more you have. Yes, you have to have them stationed in a Boff slot to get the benefit.

Besides the Saurians, you can also get a unique Efficient Borg Boff from the C-Store. I currently have 3 Efficients - 2 Saur and 1 Borg.

My shield and engine power settings have each risen from 60 to 63. The base on both is 25. Weapon and Aux are unaffected since one is maxed and the other is as high as it can go on my Star Cruiser depending on what I'm doing.
If you're in a crusier, you should also have several of you powers see good increases as well. Its nice being able to get a few more power points out of EPtX (as well as Engy captain powers).