Lt. Commander
# 1091
01-27-2012, 09:11 AM
Yeah, they already said there will be variations on the Odyssey. I wouldn't be surpised if a similar variation of the Bortas makes it there too.

Either way, I'm in love with the Bortas, and can't wait to fly that beast.
Lt. Commander
# 1092
01-27-2012, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalin
@Roach Ya and honestly I don't see what the problem is with the Odyssey anyway. Have you seen a Star Cruiser under the control of a good player? I don't think the people complaining have but I do. Those things are a pita to kill. If they're looking for an Assault Cruiser, I'm sure a c store variant is well underway.
I've seen several capable cruisers in PvP do quite well.
mainly I'm just tired of the never happy attitude from the faction getting the lions share of attention since day one and the blaiming of it on everything else but themselves as teh excuse for it.
Lt. Commander
# 1093
01-27-2012, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuatela
Yeah, they already said there will be variations on the Odyssey. I wouldn't be surpised if a similar variation of the Bortas makes it there too.
Exactly. the Cstore +1 variant may very well be the tactical based beast they want at a price mind you to those whom play Engineer or Science.
And we may very see the reverse in the +1 BortaS cstore variant, which would be just fine too.
Lt. Commander
# 1094
02-23-2012, 07:04 PM
Still, I was a little disappointed in the end, the star craft look plus that it's no bigger or should I say smaller then a carrier sadden me...Guess I'll have to save up and buy a new Carrier.... Not starting anything , just stating my feelings on the whole matter) and I still feel that the KDF get no love.