Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > The Art of Star Trek Online
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
I think its only fair as you did mega tease in your recent post in how saying how good she looks in game. I feel a tad un easy at the moment not knowing what she will look like in game. Many thanks.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
06-24-2011, 01:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainWallis View Post
I think its only fair as you did mega tease in your recent post in how saying how good she looks in game. I feel a tad un easy at the moment not knowing what she will look like in game. Many thanks.
Or they could save the full reveal for when they put it in game, which would be much better. So DStahl, please do NOT show the full final view until you do the in-game reveal event.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
06-24-2011, 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnBludd View Post
Or they could save the full reveal for when they put it in game, which would be much better. So DStahl, please do NOT show the full final view until you do the in-game reveal event.
Oi. There is no need for that.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
06-24-2011, 02:05 AM
i would also like to see the final image appear in game first. i think thats cooler than showing it as a picture before hand.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
06-24-2011, 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainWallis View Post
Oi. There is no need for that.
No need for what?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
06-24-2011, 02:15 AM
they're reveal it before it launches, the enterprise F'll proably be the biggest peice of trek news since trek '09
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
06-24-2011, 02:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnBludd View Post
No need for what?
if you don't want to see the new ship don't look at the links for the image(if they realese one that is) in stead of giving this thread a negative vibe by saying DO NOT realese images. If you disagree just say.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
06-24-2011, 02:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainWallis View Post
if you don't want to see the new ship don't look at the links for the image(if they realese one that is) in stead of giving this thread a negative vibe by saying DO NOT realese images. If you disagree just say.
Their statement was most reasonable. Theres no negative vibe to it, a valid opinion was presented. Its not fair if only you can make a request of the devs.

I too am kind of hoping for an in-game reveal. Not too set on it, though. If I see it before I won't be disappointed.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
06-24-2011, 02:26 AM
they still have to do the whole community thing where we decide what the class will be called, but I agree I would rather see it when it gets in game than have them post a pic.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
06-24-2011, 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainWallis View Post
if you don't want to see the new ship don't look at the links for the image(if they realese one that is) in stead of giving this thread a negative vibe by saying DO NOT realese images. If you disagree just say.
he/she was not giving a negative vibe. they were expressing their opinion on the matter just like you was. you cant start a thread and expect some people not to say things you dont agree with.

you yourself said in your own title - show the final image, no early concept art. so how is asking for no early concept art that many people might want to see any more negative than asking for the final shot to remain in game.

these are all just points of view and we are all entitled to express them.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:11 PM.