Lt. Commander
# 31
09-01-2011, 02:36 PM
I want this so badly.
Lt. Commander
# 32
09-01-2011, 06:12 PM
I'd like that option for many reasons... mostly becuae finding a tailor and having to pay for outfirs every time I want to switch between outfits is just tedius and silly. I save all my outfits already but first off; finding them is difficult since they don't name properly... and second well, the thing I said.

Yes, multiple Boff outfits would be great. thanks.

I already alter my Boffs for stuff like Diplo missions and past missions.
Lt. Commander
# 33
10-12-2011, 07:26 AM
Absolutely.

I'd never buy costume slots for my captain, because I see no reason to be able to switch my uniform on the fly, if it just means she'll be mismatched from everyone else. It'd be hugely useful for being able to give your crew dress uniforms, away team jackets, or just straight up variations on your standard crew uniform.

This needs to happen!
Lt. Commander
# 34
10-12-2011, 07:58 AM
I'd have 3 for each of my Boffs... one for Diplomacy and one for TOS time travel missions... the last would be Jupiter Veteran uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 35 Uniform issues
12-05-2011, 11:51 AM
I agree that having a second uniform slot for bridge offiers would be great. I'd pay for that.

I also think they should add a function to the game that allows you to switch out at least your captain's uniform (and possibly your bridge officers' uniforms) by clicking on the closet in the captain's cabin on board your ship. You should still have to go to the tailor to actually modify the uniform, but you should be able to change what you're wearing without going to a starbase. This would also add some functionality to the ship interior (not really much reason to go there now.)
Lt. Commander
# 36
12-05-2011, 09:12 PM
Would definitely pay for BO clothing slots. Would be nice to give them different costumes for away missions.
Lt. Commander
# 37
12-08-2011, 12:03 PM
Last time I tried, I could not use "off-duty" clothing options for my BOFFs. I really want to get my team into the mercenary outfits for "Special Ops" missions. I don't know if this is still the case (but I'm betting it is).

I would definitely like more costume slots for my BOFFs (or at least an "off duty" slot).
Lt. Commander
# 38
12-08-2011, 02:27 PM
yea, I remember when cryptic said they were working on removing the "on-duty/off-duty" option all together but nothing ever happened...
Lt. Commander
# 39
12-08-2011, 09:58 PM
For myself, I would like four costume slots:

1 - Standard uniform
2 - Uniform varient (just for variety, be it the captain's wrap around or an open shirt deal)
3 - Dress Uniform for those special occasions where one seems appropriate.
4 - Civilian/merc garb for missions when such clothing would make sense.

For my BO's, everything listed above except for the Uniform Varient. That's what I would use the additional slots for. Constantly running around in diplomatic functions in a standard uniform gets old.
Lt. Commander
# 40
12-08-2011, 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Califas
You should still have to go to the tailor to actually modify the uniform, but you should be able to change what you're wearing without going to a starbase.)
We can already do this. Right-click your character portrait and select change outfit.